Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

4 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

I have to say that Dalglish moments card is probably the worst striker ive used in fifa, really dont understand the hype

Think it’s just because there are now much better cards than him at this point in the game. I packed his prime just after Christmas and he was unbelievable for me, but when the TOTSSF and the Summer Heat promo’s came out they introduced top level defenders which can deal with his prime and his moments with ease (packed his moments too).

The majority of the moments cards at this point in the game don’t go into the majority of people’s starter team. Shame really, but I suppose that’s the way the game cycle works.

2 hours ago, stu said:

Think it’s just because there are now much better cards than him at this point in the game. I packed his prime just after Christmas and he was unbelievable for me, but when the TOTSSF and the Summer Heat promo’s came out they introduced top level defenders which can deal with his prime and his moments with ease (packed his moments too).

The majority of the moments cards at this point in the game don’t go into the majority of people’s starter team. Shame really, but I suppose that’s the way the game cycle works.

yep you are spot on, saying that I was messing around with other moments cards I packed and found they outperformed him by a mile, Rush is surprisingly really good!

Soooo, stuck the 4 TOTSSF players from playing objectives released on Friday into a moments SBC.

Got George Best.

I assume that’s a W, but hard to tell as there is none on the market to no value to compare against.

His card looks very good though, even at this late stage of the game.

Done very well out of the 3 moments SBC’s I’ve done, Best, Ballack and Maradona. :thumbup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stu said:

Soooo, stuck the 4 TOTSSF players from playing objectives released on Friday into a moments SBC.

Got George Best.

I assume that’s a W, but hard to tell as there is none on the market to no value to compare against.

His card looks very good though, even at this late stage of the game.

Done very well out of the 3 moments SBC’s I’ve done, Best, Ballack and Maradona. :thumbup:

huge win!!!

he was my favourite player last year, so fun to use, moves like hes gliding on a cloud

6 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

huge win!!!

he was my favourite player last year, so fun to use, moves like hes gliding on a cloud

6 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

huge win!!!

I’ve done a few and got Hernandez, Inzaghi, Vieri, Hagi, Okocha, Litmanen and Rivaldo. Reckon you’ve had a great return on yours!

Schezney, promes and Bayern Leverkusen gk and a Brazilian 91 rated striker from the 90 plus totssf objective 🙈. If nothing else sbc wise happens will just do a few icons. Tried using crespo for a few days couldn’t get on with him at all couldn’t score with him at all so switched back to Vardy 

9 hours ago, Md9 said:

Schezney, promes and Bayern Leverkusen gk and a Brazilian 91 rated striker from the 90 plus totssf objective 🙈. If nothing else sbc wise happens will just do a few icons. Tried using crespo for a few days couldn’t get on with him at all couldn’t score with him at all so switched back to Vardy 

i had crespo for a while, I know what you mean, he was so hit and miss 

Anywhere this is going cheap? Destroyed the disc at the start of the year (dont ask), got an invite to the Beta and am enjoying pro clubs. Think the beta ends soon and the new one comes out later than I expected. Wouldn't mind paying half price for 5 weeks worth of "fun". Swear I saw it at a similar price a few weeks ago on Xbox store but may be wrong, either way its full price now

Just seen CDkeys has it as £12.99. This legit? Have bought a few things from there before and seemed alright

Edited by Walkers

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Anywhere this is going cheap? Destroyed the disc at the start of the year (dont ask), got an invite to the Beta and am enjoying pro clubs. Think the beta ends soon and the new one comes out later than I expected. Wouldn't mind paying half price for 5 weeks worth of "fun". Swear I saw it at a similar price a few weeks ago on Xbox store but may be wrong, either way its full price now

Just seen CDkeys has it as £12.99. This legit? Have bought a few things from there before and seemed alright

Most likely mate, I’ve seen it in the XBox Store for a similar price. 

If you want it temporarily why don’t you get EA Access for a month until the new one comes out? Sure it’s on there and you can get a month for between £4 & £5.

• Like 1