Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

We should see more at E3 but how long before it just becomes FIFA? You update every so often then a big update at the end of the Season/start of next season? 

IMG_20190604_152302.jpg

Why would they bother doing that when there is muppets who buy it religiously every year? It’s a nice idea though 

Not buying that.

Maybe, maybe FIFA 21. But it looks rather unlikely. Keeping in line with my two-year cycle with FIFA.

The modifications from year to year are minimal, that makes it a rip-off.

The experience with FIFA 19 has shown me that EA Sports are regressing with the franchise. It's one of the most frustrating, buggy and unfair games I've ever played (and I've got plenty of experience).

58 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Why would they bother doing that when there is muppets who buy it religiously every year? It’s a nice idea though 

Itll probably become pay as you play at x amount per month 

12 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

How would modes like ultimate team work though? Just reset every season?

Probably. Itll more than likely have an archive so you can go black and play with certain players. 

44 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I say I'm not buying it this year but I always do. I've not played it for months so hopefully I don't get tempted this year

My birthday is early October so even if I decide I'm not going to get it myself I'll usually end up with a copy as a gift. Put my foot down this year and made sure nobody got it for me, and I'm so glad I did. Thought I'd feel like I missed out but I really don't - so much more free time to do stuff that doesn't just get me annoyed, and probably a fair bit of money saved as well.

• Like 2

So we had a rapist on the cover of the last version they felt the need to pull away form halfway through the year and we're getting a rapist on the cover of this version. Cool. 

Should probably just play it safe and put Shinji on the front of fifa tbh. 

• Like 1