Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

So... for a laugh, I thought I’d go on Fifa and have a bash through a Europa League campaign, mainly just to simulate the draw and the types of teams usually in the tournament...

...but, there is no Europa League mode in Fifa. It’s Champions League only.

Cheers EA, way to kick a man when he’s down. :cry:

26 minutes ago, stu said:

So... for a laugh, I thought I’d go on Fifa and have a bash through a Europa League campaign, mainly just to simulate the draw and the types of teams usually in the tournament...

...but, there is no Europa League mode in Fifa. It’s Champions League only.

Cheers EA, way to kick a man when he’s down. :cry:

Can you not do it manually by say doing CL and switching out the teams? 

Or just create a Tournament?

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Can you not do it manually by say doing CL and switching out the teams? 

Or just create a Tournament?

Yeah I could, but it’s not quite the same as a fully function game model with the branding, music etc. Just found it disappointing esp. as EA have the licenses. Just reminder it’s a lesser tournament really.

Oh well, at least you can collect the Europa League FUT cards when they are released.

58 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Rolled the dice again (no idea why) prime Zola lol 🚮

You must have a lot of fodder in your team how many is tht you have done now 🙈🙈 i plcoukd prob squeeze one more but I know it won’t be good 😂

43 minutes ago, Md9 said:

You must have a lot of fodder in your team how many is tht you have done now 🙈🙈 i plcoukd prob squeeze one more but I know it won’t be good 😂

I Was pretty stacked but since I’ve done 5 my club had been drained to the point I have my main team and my leicester team and that’s pretty much it, the last icon pack was the first 1 I’ve had to sink any coins into (140k)

I bought a shit ton of tots players in anticipation for the new prime moments sbc, now I dont want to do it knowing how lame my luck is lol

to my lovely surprise tots players have doubled in price and ive just made 1 mil coins :scarf: sat on 4mil coins now with no idea what to spend it on haha.

also got around 1mil worth of fodder, might just do luiz summer heat and ribery

• Like 1

Fifa are very lucky that Pro Evolution lacks any form of realism.

Whilst Fifa has the realism element, the gameplay and physics of the game are nothing short of rigged.

Can anyone explain to me how my player suddenly loses pace when he's about to reach a lose ball the game clearly programmed him not to do. Or how the opposition can have a penalty saved that hits the cross bar and then lands perfectly at the strikers feet again.

Don't get me wrong, im not moaning because I'm just the victim  of this, I have had the same happen in my favour. It just gets frustrating and rather unrealistic.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Fifa are very lucky that Pro Evolution lacks any form of realism.

Whilst Fifa has the realism element, the gameplay and physics of the game are nothing short of rigged.

Can anyone explain to me how my player suddenly loses pace when he's about to reach a lose ball the game clearly programmed him not to do. Or how the opposition can have a penalty saved that hits the cross bar and then lands perfectly at the strikers feet again.

Don't get me wrong, im not moaning because I'm just the victim  of this, I have had the same happen in my favour. It just gets frustrating and rather unrealistic.

Yep. Also kick off, 45 mins and 90 minute goals all exist and happen regularly. I just have to laugh about it now and try mindful in those situations so that the game can’t screw me over, or alternatively I try and take advantage of it. 

For example if I have the ball as the clock ticks over 45 mins I’m going to try and get the ball up the pitch as fast as I can to see if I can score a goal, because I know there’s a high chance of me creating a chance and taking it. Likewise if I have the ball and I know there isn’t enough time to score I’m going to try and play simple passes to keep possession so the opponent can’t break and score themselves.

Everyone know these things exist, so you have to try and compensate or use them to your advantage. Sad but true!

Would love EA to have some genuine competition, but until they lose the licences to the big leagues it ain’t going to happen.

Edited by stu

4 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I bought a shit ton of tots players in anticipation for the new prime moments sbc, now I dont want to do it knowing how lame my luck is lol

to my lovely surprise tots players have doubled in price and ive just made 1 mil coins :scarf: sat on 4mil coins now with no idea what to spend it on haha.

also got around 1mil worth of fodder, might just do luiz summer heat and ribery

You can’t take the coins with you to fifa 21 lad have some fun and go balls deep on a few icon sbcs...

as for the player sbcs you’re thinking about doing I 1 million percent recommend Ribery the guy is unreal

14 hours ago, dbtcity said:

You can’t take the coins with you to fifa 21 lad have some fun and go balls deep on a few icon sbcs...

as for the player sbcs you’re thinking about doing I 1 million percent recommend Ribery the guy is unreal

yep just know that if I do those Sbcs ill pack some worthless crap! might just buy some random icons to test out, pele, cruyff, eusebio etc. 

45 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Once and awhile I'll just pick up a player that I see has amazing stats and is going for cheap. Came across Odsonne Edouard's TOTSSF for 55K. Brilliant card. 6'2" with 95 headers and 99 strength and 97 overall dribbling with basic chem :thumbup:

It tends to be something that happens when I pack some1, gave Zahavi a bash when I picked him expecting nothing and he was unreal... nightmare to link but even as a super sub he was brilliant

• Like 1

On 28/07/2020 at 19:30, dbtcity said:

It tends to be something that happens when I pack some1, gave Zahavi a bash when I picked him expecting nothing and he was unreal... nightmare to link but even as a super sub he was brilliant

thanks for the tip, might try him considering i got him from the sbc lol

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Md9 said:

J Henderson from the sbc 

Thats a great card, if you haven't already had 'em.

I'm finding Dumfries quite good so far. Slots in on full chem in my Prem side with the Dutch links to Wijnaldum(Headliners streak) and base VvD.

Edited by spacemunky

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Thats a great card, if you haven't already had 'em.

I'm finding Dumfries quite good so far. Slots in on full chem in my Prem side with the Dutch links to Wijnaldum(Headliners streak) and base VvD.

I haven’t had him yet so not to bad as my team is all prem anyway so will fit in ok. Still waiting for a prem Rb tho 😂