Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

That Harry Kane Card looks pretty simple to get 

I thought the same. Just to easy for an 97 rated card. Game is dead.

That said I'll be attempting to own it by Sunday owing to the fact I can't play tonight or tomorrow 

• Like 1

If anyone wants a few easy games - send me a PM and we can set up some games on Fifa 20. I bought it for my son as he’s off school poorly at the moment and it was only 4 quid. Been helping him try to put together Ultimate Team. He wants LcFC players with a few others. 

Think the game was trolling me as in our free pack to get us started we got Bennett !

I don’t want him just playing random people online at this stage and I always try to be sat with him when he plays as the screen is in my office anyway. 

So far we’ve managed to buy Gray, Praet and Perez and Silva for about 350 each. Gives us good chemistry on the left. We also have Chilwell who clearly isn’t lcfc anymore but at 550 or whatever was a bit of a bargain to improve the chemistry. 

he needs a decent right back, preferably prem as our starter is rated 53. Looks like bellerin or our own pereira are good shouts but then I spotted a black pereira card that costs about 50k ..... 😂

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

In general does everyone disappear when F21 comes out or should he get a good month out of it ? I won’t be spending money on any coins or points or whatever so 4 quid for the game feels like a bargain 

That's a good bargain and not spending any more money is definitely smart. 

People on here mostly move on when the new game comes out, but otherwise the game itself will still have lots of people online.

The black Pereira card is a Team of the Week version with boosted attributes. Him, Vardy and Maddison have quite a few special higher rated cards, as far as LCFC players go.