Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Grinded out the objective to bag any tots players packs x3.... Dumfries was the best of the 3 lol 🚮

Right, for the first one it says you need 3 players from Prem, La Liga and Ligue 1 in your starting squad. Does that mean at least 3 players from each league ie 9 in total or just at least 3 players in total, 1 from each of those leagues?

If it’s the latter it ain’t working for me!

19 minutes ago, stu said:

Right, for the first one it says you need 3 players from Prem, La Liga and Ligue 1 in your starting squad. Does that mean at least 3 players from each league ie 9 in total or just at least 3 players in total, 1 from each of those leagues?

If it’s the latter it ain’t working for me!

No you need 3 from each league ie 9 players...

I’m not sure if you can get away with scoring with a player from the Bundes or Calcio A or if it has to be both for the other 1 as I scored with a player from each in all the games I played

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m not sure if you can get away with scoring with a player from the Bundes or Calcio A or if it has to be both for the other 1 as I scored with a player from each in all the games I played

Ta, that works. Let the grind commence!

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Has to be a goal from both leagues. I’ve done 6 games with 3 from the other 3 leagues and a Serie A and Bundes striker up front. The five I’ve scored with both registered but the one I only scored with serie a didn’t.

• Like 2

On 08/08/2020 at 14:20, stu said:

Ta, that works. Let the grind commence!

So after that I was rewarded with...

94 Renato Augusto

91 Laba

89 Wolff Eikrem 

Probably better than the rewards I’d have gotten with WL with less stress, tbh!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Did the 89+ ended up costing me 80k for Modric as my club is dead.... opened it on the mobile app... Fut bday... Hazard... I’ll take that.... pack opens.... Toty Cr7 sat alongside him!!! it’s August but I’ll take it lol 

Your pack luck man... :ph34r:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Lobbed 96 Modric into the 86+ player pick sbc as like I said my club is down to the bare bones (players I’m willing to get rid of anyway).... Toty Mbappe lol 

:appl:

De Gea was my best... :thumbdown: