Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bergen fox

How reliable is that Sean on Twitter?

3 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

You say this....... but he was spot on with Perez and Tielemans :ph34r:

I think generally with every info received from ITKs we have to take it with a pinch of salt. Transfer periods are very chaotic, so information previously shared may have been true at the time of sharing with us, things change!

As said before Geoff. If you look through my past posts regarding YT. I was posting exactly what happened and the link and friendship with James Maddison. My info came from my nephew who has quite a well known fb page, that his brother follows. Naturally he asked him about the YT situation and it panned out exactly as I've said. He wanted to come back but he had other top name suitors. So Sean from ended by might well have been copying me.??

2 minutes ago, ktfox59 said:

As said before Geoff. If you look through my past posts regarding YT. I was posting exactly what happened and the link and friendship with James Maddison. My info came from my nephew who has quite a well known fb page, that his brother follows. Naturally he asked him about the YT situation and it panned out exactly as I've said. He wanted to come back but he had other top name suitors. So Sean from ended by might well have been copying me.??

Btw. That fb page does have over 5k followers.

Said it before and I'll say it again

The faceless guesswork ITK wannabes are the ones who constantly tell us: I'm ITK, Look at me I'm ITK

The people who are genuinely ITK - journalists like Percy, Dorsett etc, people with genuine contacts in football - just get on with their jobs, break stories and don't big themselves up as ITK. They just are.

It's really simple and obvious.

• Like 2

Even I was itk on 2 occasions, one I found exhilarating, the other I found absolutely harrowing.

Personally I appreciate those who share their info, it can add to excitement like with Perez completely out the blue. I know in the past I've been told stuff that I couldn't share, and I no longer have a proper source other than a mate on the cleaning staff at the club who's tips consist of who he has happened to see at the ground when he's working. 

32 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Said it before and I'll say it again

The faceless guesswork ITK wannabes are the ones who constantly tell us: I'm ITK, Look at me I'm ITK

The people who are genuinely ITK - journalists like Percy, Dorsett etc, people with genuine contacts in football - just get on with their jobs, break stories and don't big themselves up as ITK. They just are.

It's really simple and obvious.

But But But... Dorsett said Pearson was sacked, when he wasn't lol

5 hours ago, mozartfox said:

He is more reliable than the Sun, the Mirror, the Express, Sky sources, Chris Sutton and many other publications and Twitter Accounts.

so is my dog.

Some of these organisations, certainly the first two, have forgone journalistic rigour for maximising marketing revenue.Some wanabee on the internet is one thing, but a national newspaper doing it is just hurrying along their inevitable demise 

Edited by Jacnah
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Even I was itk on 2 occasions, one I found exhilarating, the other I found absolutely harrowing.

Personally I appreciate those who share their info, it can add to excitement like with Perez completely out the blue. I know in the past I've been told stuff that I couldn't share, and I no longer have a proper source other than a mate on the cleaning staff at the club who's tips consist of who he has happened to see at the ground when he's working. 

What were those 2 occasions? I'm particularly curious about the harrowing one. Was it you who found out we were breaking our transfer record for Matt Mills back in the day? That still haunts me to this day!

20 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

What were those 2 occasions? I'm particularly curious about the harrowing one. Was it you who found out we were breaking our transfer record for Matt Mills back in the day? That still haunts me to this day!

Haha no. Tbh it may not be quite itk as it wasn't transfer related, just club related. I posted a few bits but was not willing to go into detail out of respect and it was absolutely not my place to.

The other one was I saw iheanacho having his announcement photos and videos done at the ground before he had been officially announced and posted about it on here, the number he was wearing etc. Not that exciting as it was known he was getting announced some time soon.

• Like 1