Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bergen fox

How reliable is that Sean on Twitter?

5 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sean from Enderby?

If you read his tweets and how he speaks and still take stuff he says seriously, then you may want to have a major word with yourself.

Put it this way, journalists would treat what he says in the same way as they do with the likes of Indykaila and other faceless wannabe ITKs.

Oh, put your shirt back on

• Haha 1

He is more reliable than the Sun, the Mirror, the Express, Sky sources, Chris Sutton and many other publications and Twitter Accounts.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Seems pretty reliable although I wonder who he is as also seems very odd. 

I think I know who it is but it's a hunch. 

If that person does know things then why doesnt he post on here on his account is the question.

Edit: I'm pretty sure old Bob is linked to him as well... wallop juice and all that. 

Edited by Ashley

21 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Before you have your cornflakes

@Ashley

@LinekersApples

any idea if there is owt is this Praet rumour? Or standard bovine faeces?

Not heard anything either way. 

@Abrasive fox @Micky are good for info @ramadaone used to be good for info I think*. 

@Qwerty was at some point too :dunno:

Edited by Ashley
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sean from Enderby?

If you read his tweets and how he speaks and still take stuff he says seriously, then you may want to have a major word with yourself.

Put it this way, journalists would treat what he says in the same way as they do with the likes of Indykaila and other faceless wannabe ITKs.

You say this....... but he was spot on with Perez and Tielemans :ph34r:

I think generally with every info received from ITKs we have to take it with a pinch of salt. Transfer periods are very chaotic, so information previously shared may have been true at the time of sharing with us, things change!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Before you have your cornflakes

@Ashley

@LinekersApples

any idea if there is owt is this Praet rumour? Or standard bovine faeces?

I think there is genuine interest. Like all fans, I’m unsure why as he seems similar to what we have, but he is an exceptionally good player who would push JM, YT & AP.

BR loves this type of player and sees the game in phases. Bringing one or two of the aforementioned off the bench with a third of the game to go is better than what we’ve had in the past.

Think the same re. A new winger. From what I can gather (and from a few people I talk with) BR wants direct winger, another hardworking playmaker and another centre half if HM moves. 

• Thanks 4

Agree with @LinekersApples and seemingly most folks. This a strange, as he is arguably a first team player.

Certainly would be great to have someone of that quality (Assuming he is indeed of the required quality) to bring on, and seeing as he can play a couple of roles in the middle he would certainly be useful should several outgoings such as Mendy, James and King even. Seems he could potentially cover all those roles. :dunno:

44 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

You say this....... but he was spot on with Perez and Tielemans :ph34r:

I think generally with every info received from ITKs we have to take it with a pinch of salt. Transfer periods are very chaotic, so information previously shared may have been true at the time of sharing with us, things change!

He wasn't spot on with it though. He had nothing on Perez until Ashley had put stuff out there and then he got the free wrong and kept changing it to cover himself. 

He had nothing on tielemans that any of us didn't really know or that wasnt all over twitter. It was pure guesswork. 

The only thing he's had was the team line ups. I suspect that source of info has dried up now and he's just milking it and making things up or guessing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

He wasn't spot on with it though. He had nothing on Perez until Ashley had put stuff out there and then he got the free wrong and kept changing it to cover himself. 

He had nothing on tielemans that any of us didn't really know or that wasnt all over twitter. It was pure guesswork. 

The only thing he's had was the team line ups. I suspect that source of info has dried up now and he's just milking it and making things up or guessing. 

For Perez you're correct that Ashley broke it, but he was right in terms of when Medical and signing was completed.

For Tielemans he consistently said "July, when he's back from Holiday" and confirmed the signing was completed. 

I don't know if it's guesswork but if it is, he has a bloody good history of it... I think some information is shared with him but not all. As I said in my last post though, when people share information that may only be correct at the time... there's no need to lambast those if it doesn't come off as originally planned.

With regards to the lineup leaking, I seem to recall someone linking it to the Ward transfer. I may be talking absolute bollocks but I'm sure someone said whist ward was at liverpool their lineups would leak all the time and then as soon as he signed for us it dried up but Sean started accurately leaking ours.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kopic said:

With regards to the lineup leaking, I seem to recall someone linking it to the Ward transfer. I may be talking absolute bollocks but I'm sure someone said whist ward was at liverpool their lineups would leak all the time and then as soon as he signed for us it dried up but Sean started accurately leaking ours.

The Liverpool bit is true.

There are a few “loose lips” within the camp (insert own vagina jokes because I’m too tired to do so myself).

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Edit: I'm pretty sure old Bob is linked to him as well... wallop juice and all that. 

Old Bob was most certainly him. He birthed the numerous unfunny meme accounts that followed like Barry Stanton.  Quite the pioneer Sean is.