Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Do Refs deliberately cheat?

Do Refs deliberately cheat?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do Refs deliberately cheat?

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Clattenburg did in that Chelsea v Spurs game. Well he admitted he should have red carded some players.  Was that cheating?

That is 100% cheating in my opinion and his reasoning didn’t stick either by saying he didn’t want the blame aimed at him for Spurs not winning the game 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

That is 100% cheating in my opinion and his reasoning didn’t stick either by saying he didn’t want the blame aimed at him for Spurs not winning the game 

Do you always maintain perfect judgement and never reflect that you should or could have done things differently?

I am sure they don't cheat but subconsciously they may favour one team over another but may not be aware themselves that they are doing it. what irks me the most is that everyone in the stadium can see an incident that has happened but the only ones who don't are the refs and their assistants.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Do you always maintain perfect judgement and never reflect that you should or could have done things differently?

He purposely didn’t apply the rules because he didn’t want to be blamed for Spurs not winning the title. That has surely got to be cheating right? 

On 15/08/2019 at 14:03, jammie82uk said:

He purposely didn’t apply the rules because he didn’t want to be blamed for Spurs not winning the title. That has surely got to be cheating right? 

I would say so, yes. 

Certainly bending the rules to breaking point. 

Clattzeh definitely saw himself as an active participant in the game, too.