Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Liverpool Away 05/10/2019 15:00 KO

Full Allocation: 2,936 (includes 12 Wheelchair Spaces and 292 restricted view seats)
Prices
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £22.50, Under 22: £15, Under 17: £9 

Disability price
Adult: £22.50, Senior 65+: £17, Under 22: £11, Under 17: £7 

Restricted view seats are discounted by £1, respectively £3 for severely restricted view, Under 17 prices remain unchanged. 

Wheelchair Spaces are located in blocks 122 and 123. Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevent ageband and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant. 

5 Oct 2019

Sat 15:00
BUY
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 25 August
Season Ticket Holders with 360+ Points | Monday 26 August* 
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 27 August 
Season Ticket Holders with 310+ Points | Wednesday 28 August 
Season Ticket Holders with 305+ Points | Thursday 29 August 
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Friday 30 August 
All Season Ticket Holders | Monday 2 September
All Fox Members | Tuesday 3 September

*Bank Holiday Monday: Available online from 8am, by phone and in-store from 10am

Members Ballot
Please see Members Ticket Ballot page for dates of which you can enter the ballot.

Successful applicants will be able to purchase their tickets from Monday 26 August until Wednesday 28 August. 

Click here for the new Ticket Fees and Charges
Edited by KrefelderFox666

As a fanbase, we can & do make a difference. At both Chelsea & Sheffield Utd we organised sections for like-minded fans to come together backing the lads for 90 minutes. 

We will continue to do so and would encourage fans to join us in Block 123 at Liverpool (A)

Up The City

1.jpg

1a.jpg

Edited by Union FS
  • Like 1

On 23/08/2019 at 17:26, BlueArmy123 said:

Been successful for tickets in this.

got a spare under 18 ticket if anyone wants.

Why would you go ballot if you can get a ticket anyway?

Surely being successful means you wouldn't have a spare.

41 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Or he applied using all memberships and has 1 he doesn't need.

Yeah. Wasn't having a go just intrigued how to manage a spare after winning a ballot. 

4 hours ago, l444ry said:

Anyone with local knowledge that can advise best way there and back between Lime Street Station and Anfield?

They put special buses on and I usually use them for Anfield. It's a good service and literally 2 min walk (if that) from Lime St Station.

Plenty of Liverpool fans will use them but I wear my colours with no problem as scousers, despite their reputation, are actually sound.

Edited by Fox92

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

They put special buses on and I usually use them for Anfield. It's a good service and literally 2 min walk (if that) from Lime St Station.

Plenty of Liverpool fans will use them but I wear my colours with no problem as scousers, despite their reputation, are actually sound.

Cheers. Do they do return trips after game? Presume they would be in demand?

6 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Cheers. Do they do return trips after game? Presume they would be in demand?

Yeah just literally get a ticket like a normal bus. It is pretty packed but I've never left early to rush for it and still got back in reasonable time.

Last time I went to Everton I just got the normal bus (Arriva), again was fine. I remember the waiting time being longer though because it's just a normal City service back to the bus station. 

• Like 1

Tricky one. They have opened up the last block today theres just sort of 600 left at the minute. Plus another 200 across the other 3 blocks. But of course they are all the shit views towards the back and in the corner.

Would think that number will fall dramatically by friday after the 300 points.

In fact the fact it goes 330 which is actually relatively low, but then 310, 305 300 means there must be a whole raft of people between each of those brackets.

8 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Tricky one. They have opened up the last block today theres just sort of 600 left at the minute. Plus another 200 across the other 3 blocks. But of course they are all the shit views towards the back and in the corner.

Would think that number will fall dramatically by friday after the 300 points.

In fact the fact it goes 330 which is actually relatively low, but then 310, 305 300 means there must be a whole raft of people between each of those brackets.

Just short of 600-800 left? No chance this will make all STs on Monday morning then.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal