Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winchesterfox

Burnley at home 19 October 1500

On 14/10/2019 at 13:43, Blue Fox 72 said:

I have 3 tickets together in block A1 available for the Burnley match this Saturday as we are no longer able to attend. 2 x Adult and 1 x U18 @ face value. Would prefer to sell them all together.

Please PM me if interested and we can arrange collection/delivery details.

Are these still available...? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

I have one spare  in G1 as sadly flight doesn't land in time to make it. Would need to meet my dad outside ground prob at least 30 before as he will not want to miss vichai tribute. May not be able to respond to PM's immediately as abroad but bear with me...

Just sent pm

7 hours ago, BlueArmy123 said:

2 tickets in B1 together

Let me know

Can email too

U16 & Adult

I’d be interested in these, anyone know if it’s possible for me to upgrade a ticket? Would go with my partner and she’s quite small and only 22, worth winging it? 

There are a few tickets popping up via the lcfc website if anyone is still looking. (It says Sold Out every now and then but if you refresh the page occasionally then some more come back on sale) I've just managed to grab an extra ticket myself :) 

- One left in the family stand

- Two were available in SK2 around 5 mins ago (Not sure if they're still there :fc:)

Edited by E.Rose