Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

City in the carling cup 4th rd

Pretty dull tie. Not big enough to see as a glamour clash, not small enough to think we've got a good chance. Plus no big crowd so no benefit of money from the gates.

These draws seem be such that we end up playing AWAY a lot of the time ... or at least that's the way it feels!

It's not going to be pretty against Bolton. Bolton are a very physical team, and are quite direct and not one of the attractive prem teams. It doesn't matter if humey or smith are cup tied cus CL will play very defensive and one upfront anyway!!

I don't think Sky will be interested in putting on TV, it's got boring written all over it!!

Can't bealive no ones started a topic on this already! They put out a strong team we will do well to take them to pens me thinks. unless there is a repeat of Charlton.

It's a good chgance to test our wits against a quality team, it's a shame it's not at home though. I think we'll be lucky to get it past 90 minutes.

It's not going to be pretty against Bolton. Bolton are a very physical team, and are quite direct and not one of the attractive prem teams. It doesn't matter if humey or smith are cup tied cus CL will play very defensive and one upfront anyway!!

I don't think Sky will be interested in putting on TV, it's got boring written all over it!!

Yep debating on weather or not to go. feel im not really pulling my weight with away matches this season (only 2!) Cup draws havent really be kind though, Bury is a trek, Cardiff even more so, Bolton on slightly closer then bury.

Boring team maybe. They have some quality players though, might have a flutter on Borgetti to score a Hat trick if hes in the squad. I just feel it.

4-3 MDV 2 hammond to spuff one n Joey Screamer from 40 yards.

Thats prolly the most stupid prediction I have ever made but im standing by it :cool:

Yep debating on weather or not to go. feel im not really pulling my weight with away matches this season (only 2!) Cup draws havent really be kind though, Bury is a trek, Cardiff even more so, Bolton on slightly closer then bury.

Boring team maybe. They have some quality players though, might have a flutter on Borgetti to score a Hat trick if hes in the squad. I just feel it.

4-3 MDV 2 hammond to spuff one n Joey Screamer from 40 yards.

Thats prolly the most stupid prediction I have ever made but im standing by it :cool:

Go for it ! :scarf: im sure it will be a good atmosphere and a decent game even if we do lose and if we win that will make it even better :thumbup:

we will win we did the charlton last season n only just lost to blackburn in the fa cup. remember the league cup is our cup. keep the faith and get behind us if your a true foxe. hopefully they play walker in goal and maybe our ginger fan will rumble with him.lol

Not the best draw but cant wait for the game. I have a really good feeling about this one. Maybe a draw at Bolton and back to the Walkers but for some reason I think will will stuff them up at home.

I am going for a 1 niller to the mighty LCFC because we can grind them out and this is what we will need to do.

MadMick

not all the way, the 1st couple and the semis were, but that was ages ago, where have you been? :D

I said like 10 years ago!!

N e way looking at boltons fixtures around the time we are playing them in the cup, and they are rather packed to say the least.

Thursday, 24 November 2005

UEFA Cup

Guimaraes v Bolton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 27 November 2005

Barclays Premiership

Fulham v Bolton, 14:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 30 November 2005

Carling Cup

Bolton v Leicester, 20:00

Saturday, 03 December 2005

Barclays Premiership

Bolton v Arsenal, 15:00

Away in Europe Away in the Premier league at home to us and Arsenal. Your Sam Alladayce when are you going to rest some key players

Archived