Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Music volume at the KP

Seems ironic that we made the shop autism friendly and then make the game harmful for deaf folk.  

While ranting. ... i am unimpressed by the fan consultations on the match day experience.

I think we need a delegation from faces talk to send a single clear and unambiguous message ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

On a serious point my daughter is deaf , it was SO loud the music she had to take her hearing aids off as the sound was making it painful , she couldn’t communicate with us till the music stopped !!! 

My dad wears hearing aid and has similar problems. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

Sorry, I thought it was football stadium for the beautiful game to be played and watched, how silly of me!!

Yeah definitely silly of you given, not only have you completely missed the point, but in a weird kind of way the people you're trying to mock are agreeing with you? 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah definitely silly of you given, not only have you completely missed the point, but in a weird kind of way the people you're trying to mock are agreeing with you? 

I hope you're not suggesting that David has somehow got the wrong end of the stick, Finners.... :) 

On 31/08/2019 at 20:04, themoralkiosk said:

Also thought it was ridiculously loud today. I get that they are trying to create an atmosphere but bursting eardrums is not the way to do it...

What atmosphere do they think they'll get drowning out any singing that maybe going on pre match!

Im not there for a social and small talk which creates a dead atmosphere like before.  Music pumped up and videos pre match add to the experience.  Asking if people are alright and what they've had for breakfast doesnt interest me. Fair play to the club for finally cutting out the dead atmosphere pre match.  Just go down to the concourse if your at a football match for small talk

• Like 1

On 01/09/2019 at 17:31, Unabomber said:

Surely the bigger issue is why the hell are they playing the greatest showman, what is that about?

I thought the complaints about the “loud” music was strange but honestly I thought it was quite self-explanatory why they play  “The Greatest Show” 

25 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

The stands are roughly half empty until the players are practically coming out the tunnel 

This is a point - can someone explain the fixation with boozing/congregating on the concourse until the very last minute?

And before anyone explains to me that they have that right, I'm wondering if any thought is given by the entitled to how inconvenient mass late arrivals to seats makes life for many of us. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

This is a point - can someone explain the fixation with boozing/congregating on the concourse until the very last minute?

And before anyone explains to me that they have that right, I'm wondering if any thought is given by the entitled to how inconvenient mass late arrivals to seats makes life for many of us. 

I agree with you tbh; we've had numbers of people complaining the beer is too expensive/tastes of piss and unless there's a match on the screens I don't really see the point of standing down there when you can stand upstairs just as easily.

I guess an argument would be if groups don't sit together or to those having a beer.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I agree with you tbh; we've had numbers of people complaining the beer is too expensive/tastes of piss and unless there's a match on the screens I don't really see the point of standing down there when you can stand upstairs just as easily.

I guess an argument would be if groups don't sit together or to those having a beer.

My guess is the majority of 'types' that are inherently selfish and thoughtless don't come onto this forum and contribute. I don't always agree with people on here, but I cannot imagine most people here behaving in the way we're referring to above.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...