Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Music volume at the KP

7 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Email Jim Donnelly, who's worked at the club for many years, about it.

He's the club's supporter liaison officer.

He usually deals/forwards any concerns from supporters regarding the clubs' pre-match/match-day activities pretty quickly.

Thank you 

13 hours ago, Qwerty said:

It seems so much louder pre-match than last season.  I can’t hear anyone speak.  Loud music pre match is great for the atmosphere but I think it’s too loud now.  Anyone agree?

On a serious point my daughter is deaf , it was SO loud the music she had to take her hearing aids off as the sound was making it painful , she couldn’t communicate with us till the music stopped !!! 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

If you have a constructive suggestion (or criticism), then Email the club. 

If they get enough Emails on a particular subject, they might do something about it.

Personally, I think the music is far too loud.   So I will be politely Emailing the club.

What’s the email address please

8 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

On a serious point my daughter is deaf , it was SO loud the music she had to take her hearing aids off as the sound was making it painful , she couldn’t communicate with us till the music stopped !!! 

My father wears one and he also took his off as he said the pitch and volume meant it was screaming in his ear 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Email Jim Donnelly, who's worked at the club for many years, about it.

He's the club's supporter liaison officer.

He usually deals/forwards any concerns from supporters regarding the clubs' pre-match/match-day activities pretty quickly.

And he will fob you off with some lame excuse as normal

As someone who suffers from tinnitus and hearing loss. I have to wear ear plugs to the games because of the music noise. Even with the plugs in I could tell it was obscenely loud. During the Greatest Showman I measured on my phone up to 87 decibles and that's me sitting towards the front on the stand so God knows what the sound levels were for people at the back nearer to the speakers 

Just so you know anything measuring above 85dB is considered a risk as it can cause permanent damage to the hair cells in the inner ear, leading to having hearing loss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2