Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Yesterdays scarf on Ebay .

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

You sound quite bothered by the fact no one commented on your thread. 

And another judgement And/or assumption...

check my topics and previous post via my profile. I don’t remember starting another thread, other then regarding ticket info. So Your wrong there.

thank you for taking your time to place a comment here though, means the world to me.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

If they're that desperate they shouldn't be going to a football match if in fact they went. I'd happily pre judge, it's not the decent thing to do and is more likely going on fags and booze. 

I’m Playing devils advocate here....

unless they have come into financial issues post purchasing tickets. 

either way it’s all guess work.

If people want to sell them I guess that's their choice, although I don't agree with it. I have more of a problem with whoever is bidding and willing to go that high for a scarf. For me part of having the scarf is a reminder that you were there. I guess there may be some who lost or left their scarf at the ground but you've got too much money if you then want to buy it online.

42 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

I’m Playing devils advocate here....

unless they have come into financial issues post purchasing tickets. 

either way it’s all guess work.

Good point you never know what's going to come up just got a £400 vet bill for my cat wish someone would cover that cost by buying my scarf

26 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Good point you never know what's going to come up just got a £400 vet bill for my cat wish someone would cover that cost by buying my scarf

Now my children have chosen to stop going theatre school, saving me £200, I get to keep my £1-3 scarf 😀

On 20/10/2019 at 21:47, Spicer said:

£150 could feed a family for a month on the cheap. Don't rush to judge. We don't know peoples financial situation. For some that money could go a long way.

If there in financial difficulties then why would they pay for a match ticket instead using the money to put food on the table??

Edited by Bristol fox ....