Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Yesterdays scarf on Ebay .

Obviously it’s not a good look to be bagging a row of scarves and selling them at any price for personal gain but lord who is there who wants to pay £150 for one?

i wasn’t at the game so didn’t get a scarf. That’s how I deal with it. I don’t want one, I don’t deserve to have one, I wouldn’t think about buying one whether £1.50 or £150 sheets.

saying that though there’s been cases in the past where some old geezers are going around wearing war veterans medals which they didn’t earn but pass off that they did

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

There's nothing sanctimonious about thinking it poor form to flog a token of remembrance. Especially one gifted by the family of the bereaved. 

No of course. I just see so many threads on here judging people with very little information about the circumstances. I agree this seems in poor taste profiting from last years tragedy and if they wanted a fan that had missed out to have it they could donate it

32 minutes ago, Corky said:

It is embarrassing, the club have given something for free to commemorate a tragic accident and people feel the need to cash in and/ or take other people's?

Sadly, I'm not surprised.

Pretty much this. No other comments needed in this thread. 

If you saw someone gathering up the scarfs from a particular row then you should have confronted them or at the very least made a steward aware. I have kept my scarfs and don't agree with selling them but at the end of the day that's a decision for the individual. Stealing from the seats of other fans however is just theft.

• Like 4

Lot of it going on yesterday, saw a family of 5 getting into their car in the car park and they must have had about four each. Bloke next to me in SK1 his scarf was missing from his seat when he arrived, no need to steal stuff when they are given away free!!!

only thing worse is the people holding up signs begging for shirts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stillwater said:

Lot of it going on yesterday, saw a family of 5 getting into their car in the car park and they must have had about four each. Bloke next to me in SK1 his scarf was missing from his seat when he arrived, no need to steal stuff when they are given away free!!!

only thing worse is the people holding up signs begging for shirts

on that basis did a lot of people leave them behind then? I struggle to understand why people would leave them. I didn't see any left around SK2 at the end. People taking them prior to kick off from other people's seats should be banned from attending future games and should take a long hard look a themselves.

1 hour ago, Spicer said:

£150 could feed a family for a month on the cheap. Don't rush to judge. We don't know peoples financial situation. For some that money could go a long way.

no it couldnt. no excuse for shitty behaviour like this. its always the kind of people who buy and sell to make extra cash that do that, people who are genuinely struggling dont have that luxury and value what they have

I have sold literally thousands of sporting memorabilia items on eBay in region of 40k. I will sell anything on there! Use to have a small business on there. 

However the scarf etc from last year and the scarf on Saturday will never be put on eBay by me. I could never profit from what happened to out great chairman. People who are doing are not fans but parasites!

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

What do they want to sell them for, they’re actually decent quality scarfs, double knitted.

I thought that,didn't go to the game yesterday but the mrs and son did.When i got home from Dart's they came in with these really good scarves!I suppose last year was a bit of a rush,but these are great and we stíll have our 2!

Edited by PAULCFC

Guest Markyblue

No need to sell for food,  no need to sell full stop just making a few quid from a tragedy and someones token for the love we showed his father.  Hang your f..king head in shame.

23 minutes ago, reynard said:

Now showing as item no longer available with 0 bids.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leicester-City-Vichai-Scarf-Clapper-Burnley-2019-October/274060966955?_trkparms=aid%3D1110001%26algo%3DSPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D40732%26meid%3D2d33edc5bd1945df97039a23f3bd3d6d%26pid%3D100012%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D193167651494%26itm%3D274060966955%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985

This one is, but they may not be Foxes supporters? I took someone on Saturday who took the place of my daughter who was ill, they did not support Leicester.

Edited by Dorkingfox

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Just me that’s now getting Anne Summers adverts after mentioning kinky clothes?

Haha - no! I’ve had them on here for the past 2 days. 

usually pop up whilst my wife is casually looking over my shoulder 😆😆