Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

I'm A Celeb 2019

21 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Thing that gets me is they’ve only been away a few weeks.Like a long paid holiday and they turn into right roar arses.

lol Said the same thing. They've probably been away working longer.

8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

British public fvcking up one vote.

Same will probably happen in four days.

The best 2 got to the final; both deserved to win and had 'developed' as people over the show. Feel for her though as the shit storm of media coverage of her husband cheating will hit soon. 

Was brilliant for both of them to be there and confess they were worried people wouldn't like them for who they were rather than their character on the tv. 

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The best 2 got to the final; both deserved to win and had 'developed' as people over the show. Feel for her though as the shit storm of media coverage of her husband cheating will hit soon. 

Was brilliant for both of them to be there and confess they were worried people wouldn't like them for who they were rather than their character on the tv. 

I think there signs that marriage his heading in the same direction as former I'm a Celebrity winner Kerry Katona... in other words divorce. Sounds a right scum bag, married three kids and still cheats. The only thing I can say about this is its got alot of media attention and some may feel this was more sympathy vote. For me as much as I like Jacki I think I wanted Andy to win more.. seems a lovely down to earth guy who really loves the show, it seemed like it would have meant more for him to win that Jacki... in fact I found the last minute moments awkard Andy looked really upset come the announcement and Jacki looked quite embrassed, Ant and Dec went straight to him to console him. Even in the final interview... she more less hinted that she wasn't bothered. 

Perhaps the British public got it wrong.