Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

I'm A Celeb 2019

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah kirk crying about his missus when he’s been there for 2 days, i’ve been on nights out longer than that 

Blimey it's insufferable. 

I know they're trying to show a human side or whatever, but come on now. I'll have to assume he's never going on a stag do out of the country, or ever planning on working away. 

Can see Andrew going quite far on the sympathy vote. Gotta be one of the biggest nobody people to go in here in recent years but Ian Wright has come across as a right cock and a few others have came across as giant cocks. If he wants a lie down after doing a trial then why not? The bloke is a comedian not a professional athlete lol

14 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Well James Haskell comes across as a massive díckhead doesn’t he.

I thought this before but I’m growing to like him. I only really knew of him cos he had a bust up with Flintoff on ALOTO and I’m still not sure if that was staged or legit.

All starting to get a bit touchy in there now. Can't quite decide if it makes for good telly or just a bit uncomfortable. 

The bit about Andrew having a nap was blown way out of proportion. Let the man have a rest ffs lol

Called it about Ian being a mardy sod before he even went in, and Haskell starting to get a bit arrogant doesn't surprise me at all. 

No real standouts for me so far this year...

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

What's the point of this 'cursed" thing? Yesterday they were just eating rice and beans if cursed, today they're just not immune and can eat whatever. 

They could've really used this to make some things kick off in camp

they were just using it to make sure ian wright didn't get voted out, the way they changed how you became immune 3 times just so him and haskell were safe was great stuff.