Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

I'm A Celeb 2019

Oh dear not a great start! shocking line up this year! we were so spoilt last year with likes of Harry Redknapp, John Barrowman, Noel Edmonds, Emily Atack... compare it to this where we have Ian Wright, Caitlyn Jenner, Kate Gallaway and bunch of wannabe radio hosts! I mean at this rate we're going to end seeing Stringer turning up in the jungle! that budget from last year must have taken it's toll never mind we've still got Jacqueline Jossa shower scene to come. 

That was probably the weakest opening episode I've seen, I can't say anything stood out for me. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

Didn't watch it but Ian Wright looks a great bet. Did he come across alright?

didn't do anything. 

i've been all over myles in any market i can find since the line ups were announced. i don't even think he can win but somehow he's gone from 28s to 6s in one episode. 

Fairly weak episode, but the first always is. It's just an introduction to the people in it more than anything, which was most welcome given the lineup. 

I actually think there's some good characters in there though, both Myles and Roman seem decent. Wrighty obviously. Andrew the comedian bloke he seems alright. 

Obviously the show went all out for Caitlyn Jenner, let's see how it pays off.

haha i thought it was a really good first episode. caitlyn jenner smashed it, can tell she has done similar before. smashed her skydive, was overly nice to nicole about her being scared, had a bit of banter with james haskell instead of being upset when he was quite openly rude to her, didn't bat an eyelid at some spiders and to top it off got voted for the trial for more air time tonight. 

12 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

haha i thought it was a really good first episode. caitlyn jenner smashed it, can tell she has done similar before. smashed her skydive, was overly nice to nicole about her being scared, had a bit of banter with james haskell instead of being upset when he was quite openly rude to her, didn't bat an eyelid at some spiders and to top it off got voted for the trial for more air time tonight. 

Agreed

Caitlyn Jenner has surprised me, I was expecting to be really annoyed by her but fair play she still has the Olympian attitude. I put on 3 bets before it started.

Me - I was gonna put money on Ian Wright but just no point, 9-4 odds and with it not even starting yet I decided to go with Kate Garroway, bit of a dark horse. 

Wife - She wanted Haskell but again odds were daft so went for Nadine Coyle at 25-1. Not likely but you never know.

Daughter - Went for Caitlyn Jenner at 11-1 and at the moment I can easily see her winning. 

Fully expect Kate to chicken out of the challenge later

4 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Agreed

Caitlyn Jenner has surprised me, I was expecting to be really annoyed by her but fair play she still has the Olympian attitude. I put on 3 bets before it started.

Me - I was gonna put money on Ian Wright but just no point, 9-4 odds and with it not even starting yet I decided to go with Kate Garroway, bit of a dark horse. 

Wife - She wanted Haskell but again odds were daft so went for Nadine Coyle at 25-1. Not likely but you never know.

Daughter - Went for Caitlyn Jenner at 11-1 and at the moment I can easily see her winning. 

Fully expect Kate to chicken out of the challenge later

kate garraway would win big brother with her "fanbase", but i don't think she quite lasts the course on i'm a celeb. it's not quite as easy as just sitting around smiling and making interesting conversation. like you say, i'd be surprised if she does much in a trial and that will start to piss both campmates and viewers off. 

i've got no idea who wins it. which is pretty good because you can normally tell the top 2 or even the winner by the end of the first couple of eps. unless they come in late lol 

16 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Never watched it. Don't understand the appeal. Obviously I don't have a boring life. Anybody whose lives are dominated by this programme, well the world is doomed. 

I don't think anybody in this thread has a life dominated by this programme tbf, it's just a laugh and something to talk about.

16 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Never watched it. Don't understand the appeal. Obviously I don't have a boring life. Anybody whose lives are dominated by this programme, well the world is doomed. 

Well, fvck. May as well close the thread, then. Mr. High Brow the intellectual arbiter has spoken. 

Honestly, you've posted over 1,500 times to a forum dedicated to the following of a football team. Plenty of people would call that boring.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I can just see many television screens changing channel soon as Gemma Collins turns up. God she's is irrating please god ITV don't kill this series by bringing back the return of big Gemma.

Is she going in? haha I hope so.

"I'm a big fan of the dictionary" .

I didn't think people went in again though.

Edited by Fox92

No clue why people feel the need to come in the thread and tell us all we're sad and have boring lives for enjoying a programme. If we're living a boring life for enjoying a programme, how dull is your life for going out of your way to tell us we're boring for enjoying it in the first place?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, BoyJones said:

This went well!

only one I half watch and the best by a country mile.

For the record Boyjones is a top bloke xx