Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

I'm A Celeb 2019

2 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

good that kirk from corrie is just kirk from corrie. great guy. 

Seems so funny and down to earth just what this series needed, the other guy... seems friendly jokey but once again another southerner and another one from eastenders,  I'm a celeb is an ITV show right?. At the moment I'm just trying to work out who I think will be voted out first... my money would be on Adele, can't really say she's been that interesting. 

On Wrighty, I think he looks bored to hell which surprises I reckon it doesn't help there isn't any other strong characters in there for him to bounce off. I don't think any these celeb's are his type of people... in fact unlike another series I can't see many of them keeping in contact with each other.

Edited by Leicesterpool

33 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Just because its on ITV doesn't mean they don't take on celebs who appear on other broadcasters lol

No! It's very important they only stick to ITV celebrities! They certainly shouldn't get the people they think will bring in the biggest audience regardless of employer lol 

7 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Still would.

Really? You set you sights low, mate. Still, each to their own, I guess.

For me, she's a very plain person, little charisma, a bit of a diva. I'm not one drawn in by physical attributes or looks, It's her personality that seems weak. I think she's hoping to ride the wave of being a likeable "actress" on a popular soap.

They really did blow all the show's budget on Caitlyn Jenner if Kirk from Corrie and Minty from EastEnders were the best additions they could manage.

As for Ian Wright - anyone who remembers him trying to pick a fight with Steve Walsh after the famous 3-3 at Filbert Street will not be surprised that he can be a bit of a tool when the mood takes him.

On 22/11/2019 at 10:16, Parafox said:

Jaqueline Jossa needs to get in the bin. In tears because she got chosen for a trial. What the hell did she think the show is about?

13 hours ago, kingfox said:

Jacqueline Jossa is a whiny fvcker.

As I said...

someone just needs to have a word with jossa to man up and she could easily win the whole thing. 

she will get numerous trials off the back of her crying but if she just takes it on the chin and does well, she will turn it around. but she looks a lot more likely to just moan more and more and get so fed up she leaves. 

10 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

someone just needs to have a word with jossa to man up and she could easily win the whole thing. 

she will get numerous trials off the back of her crying but if she just takes it on the chin and does well, she will turn it around. but she looks a lot more likely to just moan more and more and get so fed up she leaves. 

10/10 tonight, what a gal 

Absolutely love Kirky, what a legend. Feel like he's so nice to everyone that he just gets a bit trampled on/left out.

In the Jailhouse, the campmates had the option of picking him or Cliff to come out, went for Cliff. In the 12 person trial, along with Andrew, was the last one chosen to come out of the cell thing. Had himself last on the board when the offer of a Roast Dinner arose, didn't get one. 

An honourable gent. 

1 hour ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Absolutely love Kirky, what a legend. Feel like he's so nice to everyone that he just gets a bit trampled on/left out.

In the Jailhouse, the campmates had the option of picking him or Cliff to come out, went for Cliff. In the 12 person trial, along with Andrew, was the last one chosen to come out of the cell thing. Had himself last on the board when the offer of a Roast Dinner arose, didn't get one. 

An honourable gent. 

Either that or a supreme game player, which I'd also give him credit for as its very convincing. 

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Cannot stand this bit where they read letters and are all contractually obliged to weep. 

Nauseating. They're doing a few weeks and earning a ****ing fortune. They're not in the gritty nether, scrubbing it. 

Proper moist-eyed camera hoggery. 

yeah kirk crying about his missus when he’s been there for 2 days, i’ve been on nights out longer than that