Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

I'm A Celeb 2019

Every year, Chris Packham writes to ITV to complain about the bushtucker trials. Quite right too. I think this aspect of the programme should get mention, instead of talking about the so-called celebrities who appear on it, all of whom go down in my estimation as a result of having done so.    

39 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Every year, Chris Packham writes to ITV to complain about the bushtucker trials. Quite right too. I think this aspect of the programme should get mention, instead of talking about the so-called celebrities who appear on it, all of whom go down in my estimation as a result of having done so.    

Is it an open letter though?

kate garraway is a GILF let’s be fair

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Is she going in? haha I hope so.

"I'm a big fan of the dictionary" .

I didn't think people went in again though.

Katie Price did she went in the first time I think in 2003 then returned in 2008. Though 2008 was more of a cash grab, she entered late then walked just after three days. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

Is it an open letter though?

kate garraway is a GILF let’s be fair

She's HOT!!!... difficult to think of her as a GILF. Still would though. Even over Nasal Nadine.

Edited by Parafox

nadine is ****ing peng. so is jossa. 

looks like wright is going to get very pissed off very quickly. be interesting to see what he does in the trial tomorrow. if he doesn't come across very well in that he will be first out the door i think. 

22 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

This went well!

only one I half watch and the best by a country mile.

For the record Boyjones is a top bloke xx

Thanks CF; to be honest, I don't watch any TV at all except for the occasional film and football. Never ever seen an episode of any soap, although my lads and missus used to watch neighbours in the late 80's / early 90's. I would make the dinner. 

12 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Myles Stephenson to finish in the top 3 11/4 is very very tempting 

dont think he has the airtime or the fanbase

think he will be the classic one every year who goes out 3rd or 4th and the campmates can't believe it because they all think he's been integral to the camp, everyone's best mate, camp chef, max stars if he ever gets a trial but just nobody votes for him.

i did back him in every market at the start though haha.

49 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Are people saying hes an arsehole because he snapped when people kept pestering him to eat? I hardly blame him, not sure why he wouldn't want to but can understand why you'd get wound up at someone pecking at you constantly after you'd said no like 5 times

just think he's come across as a bit of a wally in pretty much every scene he's been in. 

and yeah, moaning about having no food for 3 days and then trying to murder some guy saying "honestly mate have some more if you want" wasn't the best of looks for him either.