Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

I'm A Celeb 2019

46 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

I don’t really know who Caitlin Jenner is other than Kim kardashains dad? Is she going to add any value whatsoever?

nadine coyly shower scenes could be good. And Jossa too

Kardashian’s dad is the bloke who helped OJ avoid jail. Caitlyn Jenner is actually ex 1976 gold medal Olympian Bruce Jenner - but I’m going to stop now because I’m probably going to end up offending somebody talking about somebody who used to be a man and is now a woman because I don’t know how to broach the subject correctly if I’m honest. Edit - but he/she was married to Kim K’s mum...mental I know. 

FWIW I think this looks the best series in ages. They’ve pulled it out the bag with some of these bookings. 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

I don’t really know who Caitlin Jenner is other than Kim kardashains dad? Is she going to add any value whatsoever?

nadine coyly shower scenes could be good. And Jossa too

yeah shes not kim kardashians dad so that's a good one piece of knowledge hahaha 

she's kylie and kendall's dad. kris's ex husband. they are all "reportedly" terrified of her going on tele because they think she will bring down the kardashian empire. she's probably the biggest booking in any reality tv show history in terms of worldwide fame. 

there are some big names in there and some not so big names. reportedly kirk from corrie as a late arrival. always a good watch no matter who's in it tbh. 

On 14/11/2019 at 22:05, ScouseFox said:

starts sunday. wrighty the early fav. caitlyn jenner gonna be mad tele to watch. 

Wrighty will be decent but I can't see him winning, who's the rugby lad that's going in, can see him being a lot calmer meaning the camp mates will love him meaning he could well stay under the radar and win it.

7 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Wrighty will be decent but I can't see him winning, who's the rugby lad that's going in, can see him being a lot calmer meaning the camp mates will love him meaning he could well stay under the radar and win it.

James Haskell/ex Wasps/Gym monkey

I only know him and Wrighty so hope either of those two win it.

Haskell is good value and I can see him being a bit of a leader in the camp. I imagine he'll take on any task as he's a very positive bloke..

48 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

yes, i backed haskell the day prices came out, i'm sure every time i've seen him as a pundit or chatting about rugby and a bit about life he's seemed very sound, pretty down to earth and pretty quick witted. 

wrighty is the right fav for me though, just about. the history of winners is like 90% "older men" or "younger women". redknapp, tuffers, carl fogherty, biggins, tony blackburn, gino, jo pasquale then you've got toff, vicky from geordie shore, stacey solomon, kerry katona, her off of gogglebox, janine from eastenders. and seen as the "younger women" contestants this time don't seem amazing (although i think jossa will do well) that leaves ian wright. 

we are presuming we have two new campmates at the end of the week, kirk from corrie and 1 other "mystery name". 

Haskell will do well if he gets a trial to do, you’d imagine. 

Let’s be honest it’s going to be Jenner getting voted by the public to do the first three at least, always one person the public pick on relentlessly to begin with until they get bored lol 

9 hours ago, Manini said:

Haskell will do well if he gets a trial to do, you’d imagine. 

Let’s be honest it’s going to be Jenner getting voted by the public to do the first three at least, always one person the public pick on relentlessly to begin with until they get bored lol 

i think she is odds on to get the first public voted trial but i also think she will actually do well. i mean she was a gold medal olympic decathlete, she isn't gonna be pulilng some helen flanagan. and once you do well in a trial then you don't get many votes next time, that's boring. unless you are incredibly entertaining whilst doing it.

bullard and joey essex are the only two i can think of it the last ten years or so who got voted for quite a few despite winning stars. and i can't quite envisage jenner being a charismatic as jimmy bullard haha. 

i think wrighty gets a lot of trials, he will be determined but definitely a screamer and a crier. 

• Like 1