Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Victor Osimhen

6 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Haven't we learned our lesson yet with signing Nigerian players. 

I just don't see this happening. 

Hernandez and Miquel weren't any good for us, does that mean we should never sign a Spanish player?

23 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've been watching videos of Diallo and I'm not as appalled with him as others have made out. He's very good in the air by the looks of it, most of the videos show very little movement and ball control though for me to make a judgement. What vid have you watched of him?

Osimhen is having a superb start to his career but I'd rather we looked at Boadu at AZ Alkmaar. Looks pure sauce.

Boadu is a great shout.

• Like 3

On 19/11/2019 at 13:49, Ric Flair said:

I've been watching videos of Diallo and I'm not as appalled with him as others have made out. He's very good in the air by the looks of it, most of the videos show very little movement and ball control though for me to make a judgement. What vid have you watched of him?

Osimhen is having a superb start to his career but I'd rather we looked at Boadu at AZ Alkmaar. Looks pure sauce.

Boadu is only 18 I just discovered. Will be like 22 or 23 by the time Vardy leaves us, perfect Age. We should sign him and loan him back

• Like 2