Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Victor Osimhen

.. knows where the net is but the only real quality was his heading ability!! 

He needs a lot of work to tidy up his game, gangly and awkward, close control not there and the work required to polish up his game could be worthwhile. 

Not too sure if we need to have another project parachuted into the first team mix at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

He needs a lot of work to tidy up his game, gangly and awkward, close control not there and the work required to polish up his game could be worthwhile. 

Not too sure if we need to have another project parachuted into the first team mix at the moment. 

That's harsh to the point of being daft. As always, would be good to see the outtake version, but there's a lot of good stuff in that video. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

His first touch was heavy in places, but he can hold the ball up and can dribble. He is still 20 and can play wide forward whilst Vards is still banging them in. Agree with @turtmcfly that there is a lot of minutes of good stuff in that video, which is more than can be said for other strikers we are linked with.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Definitely looks better than than Habibou Diallo kid also linked in that article. Absolute donkey. 

I've been watching videos of Diallo and I'm not as appalled with him as others have made out. He's very good in the air by the looks of it, most of the videos show very little movement and ball control though for me to make a judgement. What vid have you watched of him?

Osimhen is having a superb start to his career but I'd rather we looked at Boadu at AZ Alkmaar. Looks pure sauce.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I've been watching videos of Diallo and I'm not as appalled with him as others have made out. He's very good in the air by the looks of it, most of the videos show very little movement and ball control though for me to make a judgement. What vid have you watched of him?

Osimhen is having a superb start to his career but I'd rather we looked at Boadu at AZ Alkmaar. Looks pure sauce.

He's wank mate. Just a French Steve Howard. 

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He's wank mate. Just a French Steve Howard. 

Habibou Diallo

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Rudy Gestede)
  • Haha 3