Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Aston Villa (H) 4-0 // Post Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Let's look at the evidence shall we?

Nige called him a 'complex character', a very nice way of basically saying he's a tool.
He was cracking on with some other player's girl in a dodgy club in Manchester.
He pushed for an exit at our club.
He constantly looked p*ssed off whenever he played for us, even after scoring.
Now this.

Also he was mostly crap for us. Had a decent season when we won the league but was honking the following year and couldn't get in to the team the season before.

Just seems to be one of those types of people with a chip on their shoulder.

Can understand your other points but have to disagree with that. He was superb the season we were promoted as well. Also Mahrez gets lauded on here as some sort of hero despite treating us way worse than DD ever did and being a massive bellend. 

It's fine to think he deserves it or whatever but some people seem to get genuine joy out of an ex player struggling mentally (not aimed at yourself) 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Can understand your other points but have to disagree with that. He was superb the season we were promoted as well. Also Mahrez gets lauded on here as some sort of hero despite treating us way worse than DD ever did and being a massive bellend. 

It's fine to think he deserves it or whatever but some people seem to get genuine joy out of an ex player struggling mentally (not aimed at yourself) 

He only played 60 minutes or more 15 times in the league that year. We lost 11 of those games. I know we lost a lot of games that year but he wasn't first choice and from my memory, there was good reason for that.

Agree I don't understand the unnecessary hate of ex players but I make exceptions for some characters!

Edited by Nod.E

9 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

I do not, he left us thinking he was too big for Leicester and pushed through a disaster move to Chelsea! 

Sometimes it's not always greener, Danny has found this out unfortunately. 

.. he really is going through a bad patch!! 

He did what he thought was the best thing at the time but it has turned out to be the worst decision of his career. 

This is more than a football problem.. he needs mental help but he needs to understand and be willing, to make a move to seek it. 

On 09/03/2020 at 21:54, StriderHiryu said:

Superb stuff. Started a bit shakey but from minute 10 onwards we dominated. Ndidi, Justin, Praet, Barnes and Albrighton all brilliant and should keep their places IMO. 

Albrighton deserves a lot of respect as that was a peak Sharky performance, reminiscent for me of Sevilla at home. He’s not the most technically gifted but tonight he was all action and made things happen. Two assists were well deserved. 

When Marc plays well..........City play well..........very underrated.