Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Old games in full

Pearson never designed the team around Vardy. He was just one piece of a unit.

Ranieri, by accident or design I'm never quite sure, subtly built everything around exploiting Vardy and Mahrez. And that's been our formula ever since, excluding Puel's horribly misjudged attempts to plan for life without him

• Like 1

Watching stuff from 15-16, our work rate was just astonishing.  Okazaki and Kante were everywhere at once, but the whole team ran like crazy.  It was a one in a million shot to have those players come together at that moment in time under that manager, and everything just clicked.

On 17/04/2020 at 22:21, goody2028 said:

I think after 80% of games I came out of the ground asking how the hell we didn’t get anything out of it. Played well for good periods but couldn’t put any of it into grinding results out. 

Your bang on here, but fast forward 2 year, we were playing terrible, was never in the match, and I’d say were defo getting relegated with ranieri, 

2 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Your bang on here, but fast forward 2 year, we were playing terrible, was never in the match, and I’d say were defo getting relegated with ranieri, 

Yeah think the only games we were actually in were the champions league games!