Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Centre half ... lots going on.

3 hours ago, Celtic_daft1888 said:

Watford against Crystal Palace or something.

Within the last 19 years you would have missed 2-2, 3-3s draws, a 4-3 home win and 5-1 away win for Palace!

...and not forgetting Harry the Hornet mimicking Zaha

Edited by oxford blue
further thought before any response

3 hours ago, oxford blue said:

Within the last 19 years you would have missed 2-2, 3-3s draws, a 4-3 home win and 5-1 away win for Palace!

19bgoals in the last 10 games to be precise, the exact same number as Scottish football's premier game, celtic v Rangers. With the Old firm game throwing up more 0-0 draws. 

On 27/05/2020 at 14:09, UniFox21 said:

What makes you say that? Under Rodgers we signed Youri, James Justin and brought through the likes of Barnes. All young players and have only signed Perez at 26. 

The first two had been scouted before Rodgers even got here. Perez is Rodgers only real signing and for 30m people will make their own judgements on that one.

On 03/06/2020 at 08:26, Foxy_Bear said:

Why do you have an issue with SKY? Yes the money they pump in to the English game is obscene but the only reason they don't put decent money in th SPFL is because no one watches it's not even Scottish football fans. 

Be honest, how many Celtic fans do you know that regularly watch Aberdeen when they are on TV? Not a lot. Same goes for Aberdeen fans watching Hibs or Hibs fans watching Killie....

English fans tend to watch whatever English game is on, if Scottish football fans done the same, there would be more money involved in your game. 

There are like 3 people in all of Scotland, compared to the masses of England they have no hope even if they all watch every single SPFL game. And that is not including the huge international following the PL has amassed.

It's not the fault of the Scottish that their league has been ruined by circumstance, they simply have been shafted by the ridiculous amounts of money across the border. At most, you can blame the hordes of Celtic and Rangers "plastics" that forego their local Scottish team, but that is at a push, and I would not blame them for the current situation. 

6 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

There are like 3 people in all of Scotland, compared to the masses of England they have no hope even if they all watch every single SPFL game. And that is not including the huge international following the PL has amassed.

It's not the fault of the Scottish that their league has been ruined by circumstance, they simply have been shafted by the ridiculous amounts of money across the border. At most, you can blame the hordes of Celtic and Rangers "plastics" that forego their local Scottish team, but that is at a push, and I would not blame them for the current situation. 

I'm not saying that there would be anywhere near the money in the PL, I'm saying if they watched their own game, they would get a better TV deal. 

20 hours ago, oxford blue said:

I genuinely didn’t know the game. I was just throwing a random game out there. Either way, we should have been given more time, on air, to celebrate our title win. 

1 hour ago, Celtic_daft1888 said:

I genuinely didn’t know the game. I was just throwing a random game out there. Either way, we should have been given more time, on air, to celebrate our title win. 

I agree, and - to be honest - I thought it likely it was just a random fixture - although I have seen a couple of good Watford-CP games