Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

First one dom in oes?

I can't take credit for the second one, we've had it before so I know the answer, but I never would have guessed it otherwise! 

:appl: ...   well done Debs ...correct !!

Dont tell me I’ve put one on twice again ...   I’ll never hear the end of it !!!  ...     (early onset dementia)

I’ll get a replacement or two ...  

I'm sure this is wrong but.....

The second one should be "Take the me out of the message".

I've invented a new corporate slogan! :D

Otherwise, er.....something about "doubly wise" or the wisdom of Hitler's elite forces? :ph34r:

Nah! It's Saturday and I'm too lazy to apply myself (my excuse for dingbat stupidity!)

38 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I'm sure this is wrong but.....

The second one should be "Take the me out of the message".

I've invented a new corporate slogan! :D

Otherwise, er.....something about "doubly wise" or the wisdom of Hitler's elite forces? :ph34r:

Nah! It's Saturday and I'm too lazy to apply myself (my excuse for dingbat stupidity!)

What are blathering about Alf ..  Hitlers elite forces !?! ..   you’re in a world of your own ! ..  I thought you’d given up the drink !!?  :)

Anyway ..  look at what you’ve said on one ..  and what Surrey said on the other ..   you’re nearly there and done the hard part !! ..   c’mon you old git !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Incoming message

:appl: ..   hurrah !! ....  spot on ! ...   well done Aus ! 

That’s me done for the week ...  back on Monday ...  

Now there’s a little matter of a big cup game ...    c’mon you blue boooooooys !!!!!    :scarf:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

What are blathering about Alf ..  Hitlers elite forces !?! ..   you’re in a world of your own ! ..  I thought you’d given up the drink !!?  :)

Anyway ..  look at what you’ve said on one ..  and what Surrey said on the other ..   you’re nearly there and done the hard part !! ..   c’mon you old git !

SS = Hitler's elite forces; Sage = Wise.....thus "wisdom of Hitler's elite forces" :thumbup:

How can you tell that Dingbat is an "incoming message" and not an "outgoing message"? 

They needed something to indicate its direction of travel, like you get with Billy Whizz:

20 Questions with Billy Whizz | Billy Whizz | Comic Characters on ...

Ah well, the referee's decision is final and there's no VAR in Dingbats.

I'll console myself with the megabucks I'm going to earn by copyrighting my new corporate slogan and selling it to corporate bullshitters worldwide: "Take the me out of the message!". Sheer genius! :whistle:

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Haha 1