Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

It fell off the back of a lorry

56 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

I'm still not sure about this. Transit and lorry does work, but I keep going back to transit van in my head. 

:appl: ..   well done ! ...  and it must be ok cus it got you there ! ...  :thumbup:

Just now, RobHawk said:

Good effort on the top on, that didn't shout out at me at all.

I had the same first thought as you but wasn't sure it quite sounded right. Only counted them by chance and then it jumped out lol

7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I see there's no accusations of cheating today when I wasn't me that got the answers right quickly :cry:

Never knew you could make rhetorical statements  

Edited by Dahnsouff

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

I see there's no accusations of cheating today when I wasn't me that got the answers right quickly :cry:

I'll be back in work for the rest of the week so won't be around when they are released. 

Enjoyed having a try the last couple of days without answers already submitted though. A fair effort, but it does seem to either jump out at you or knot.

Morning peeps ..  I’m well busy today so will post a brace then leave you to it ...  I’m sure when someone gets the answers you’ll all realise if it is correct ...  

So onward and upward mon braves !!!

Here we go ...