Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

3 minutes ago, Milo said:

Anything to do with Dickens? 
Can’t see where the ‘tale’ bit is, though 🤷‍♂️ 

I think the missing part of the word is meant to be the "tail".

That sounds like the right answer from Kopic. It's a bit of a stretch though. Don't think it's the best, it's a bit of a knotty one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Surely its Tale of two Cities.

The start is missing, so you just have end, or the tails, and those two cities are in that story.

Ah.

So The Tails of Two Cities, then?!    lol

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sampson said:

..   It's a bit of a stretch though ...

That’s the idea ...  he still got it though ..

27 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Don't think it's the best ..  

Sod off !! ...     you try doing it every day and keeping this lot happy !! ...   :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

That’s the idea ...  he still got it though ..

Sod off !! ...     you try doing it every day and keeping this lot happy !! ...   :D

You're doing a grand job CF. The criticism was knot aimed at you :D

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

@Countryfox you alive? 

I heard @Countryfox spent last night behind bars after the police raided an illegal rave at his estate. 
He was arrested wearing a particularly offensive pair or tight orange shorts that some revellers complained were a little too revealing :ph34r:

His lawyer is busy trying to get him released so he can quickly leave the country and begin the first of his five Caribbean holidays booked in for the remainder on the year. 
Tbh I’m surprised he’s not delegated this daily FT dingbats to one of his staff to do by now :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I heard @Countryfox spent last night behind bars after the police raided an illegal rave at his estate. 
He was arrested wearing a particularly offensive pair or tight orange shorts that some revellers complained were a little too revealing :ph34r:

His lawyer is busy trying to get him released so he can quickly leave the country and begin the first of his five Caribbean holidays booked in for the remainder on the year. 
Tbh I’m surprised he’s not delegated this daily FT dingbats to one of his staff to do by now :rolleyes:

It's not on. 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I was going to ask about that photo to see if we could get it back, for old times sake. Unfortunately though the two phrases that came to mind were 'has anyone got easy access', and 'can anyone get their hands on' so I decided it was probably best to just not ask the question :blush:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I was going to ask about that photo to see if we could get it back, for old times sake. Unfortunately though the two phrases that came to mind were 'has anyone got easy access', and 'can anyone get their hands on' so I decided it was probably best to just not ask the question :blush:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

Because I'm sad and got too much time on my hands, and because I vaguely remember @Countryfox famous orange shorts first making an appearance around New Year time a few years ago.......I managed to find it in the 'How was you day' thread :D

91895BE4-76E6-407A-86E1-0C647A8195B3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Because I'm sad and got too much time on my hands, and because I vaguely remember @Countryfox famous orange shorts first making an appearance around New Year time a few years ago.......I managed to find it in the 'How was you day' thread :D

@Izzy's is better 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Be honest. You’ve had it made into a duvet and pillow set :D

• Haha 2

Oh ffs have you lot got nothing better to do !!! ...  lol  ...      Why I ever posted that bloody pic is totally beyond me ! 

Anyway ...  I’ve been clearing blocked pipes from very early this morning after getting up at 5.30 to walk the mutts ...  got there in the end after digging down twice to find we were in the wrong place ..  6 fookin hours !!! ...   but jobby done and further flooding now avoided.  

Will be back on duty tomorrow so stay calm peeps ...   and carry on ...   :thumbup:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Oh ffs have you lot got nothing better to do !!! ...  lol  ...      Why I ever posted that bloody pic is totally beyond me ! 

Anyway ...  I’ve been clearing blocked pipes from very early this morning after getting up at 5.30 to walk the mutts ...  got there in the end after digging down twice to find we were in the wrong place ..  6 fookin hours !!! ...   but jobby done and further flooding now avoided.  

Will be back on duty tomorrow so stay calm peeps ...   and carry on ...   :thumbup:

Bit long winded today. 
is it Working like a dog?

Nice steady morning today ...  just had mi omelette which denotes it’s not a week day ...    pmt starting over tomorrow ..

But in the meantime time ..  wrap your noggins round this one ...   (or two) ...

steady ....    steady ...   

They’re off !!!