Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

51 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Wrong ..  but how do you make that one out ???

A bit of a long shot with this one but sometimes they just come to you. Acute like the angle 40o would be an acute angle.

I never heard of CADs before and took a punt that they might be an old term for buttons. 

21 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

A bit of a long shot with this one but sometimes they just come to you. Acute like the angle 40o would be an acute angle.

I never heard of CADs before and took a punt that they might be an old term for buttons. 

Very clever ! .. but all wrong ...  apart from one bit ..  cads is an old term, used in the early 1900’s ....   :thumbup:

56 minutes ago, Webbo said:

The angle of your dangle. 

I must remind everyone that poor old Webster has probably been decorating for some hours this morning before he posted this ...     and if that wallpaper paste is particularly lumpy the continual stirring can leave him a little stir crazy ...  :D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

The first one is the toughest I've seen since I started trying these CF.  Trouble is I came up with 'Hot pick-ups' and haven't been able to concentrate since.......

Thought my reply to Aus above may have given it away ..  another word for cads and it drops into place ..   think Terry Thomas ..  :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Thought my reply to Aus above may have given it away ..  another word for cads and it drops into place ..   think Terry Thomas ..  :thumbup:

I've tried that, bounder, rake, rotter, stinker, lech. I just can't see it. 

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

The only one that springs to mind that Webbo hasn't mentioned is shower - so hot shower

2 hours ago, Crinklyfox said:

The first one is the toughest I've seen since I started trying these CF.  Trouble is I came up with 'Hot pick-ups' and haven't been able to concentrate since.......

52 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

The only one that springs to mind that Webbo hasn't mentioned is shower - so hot shower

Think you need a cold one Crinkly 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Nope ..  but you are so close ...   the meaning of the word ...  “A person who treats other people badly or unfairly” ..   a bit of a cad indeed ...  

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Scoundrels, rogues, cheats, crooks,bullies.Any of theses? 

Edited by Webbo