Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Mirror Rivalry App

20 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

Derby's results:

derbyrivals.png.0bd7446bb2d9108ce9bb23cc75d41544.png

I can't seem to get my head around this, as I have been told many times that these clubs do not care about us.

Interesting that other than us and Derby, nobody appears to give a fuch about Forest, but every man and his dog hates Derby for some reason. What do Boro, Sunderland or Bournemouth have against them?

Derby, Sunderland and Boro were all of a similar standard in the 90s so maybe it stems from that?

Who knows with Bournemouth though.

The clubs fans of my team dislike most

Nottingham Forest58%

Coventry City50%

Derby County40%

Tottenham Hotspur37%

Manchester United22%

The clubs whose fans dislike my club most

Coventry City73%

Nottingham Forest70%

Peterborough United68%

Derby County53%

Northampton Town40%

The clubs everyone dislikes most

Manchester United

Liverpool

Derby County

Leicester 

Arsenal

Edited by dayday

What’s noticeable whether true or not is that it’s mainly Forest and Coventry have a dislike for us.

Does that surprise people?, I for one think it doesn’t, personally think Forest hate it that we are the EM no1 team, anybody over 45 will remember Forest and Derby fans calling us the nobodies that have never won anything.

As for Coventry, like us they don’t really have a team that hates them, But with us folk living in south leics there’s always been a rivalry, I have a dislike for them more than any side.

As for Derby was it really there other than the play off final, the aftermath of Burton in the 80s? 

I've about forgotten that Derby and Forrest and Cov even exist - they are not on my radar at all really. If either of them got into the PL (Coventry doesn't count as I'm not certain they actually have a football club), that may change and I'd like that to happen in all honesty so I don't wish them harm it'd be good to play them at the highest level. I remember those endless years in the Championship... Life tastes better in the Premier League, especially when you get half decent results and finishes.

As for rivals we don't really have anybody do we? Our closest competitor is Wolves who I hope we do better than, but if we don't, I'd love to see Wolves continue to grow and challenge the big boys like we have both begun to do. 

• Like 1