Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Mirror Rivalry App

15 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

What have we done to Everton? 

Leap frogged them.

There was a big 4 and they were number 5. There was a big 5 and they were number 6. There was a big 6 and they were number 7.

Now you could argue there's the begining of a big 7 and they've been pushed down to number 8.

• Like 4

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Leap frogged them.

There was a big 4 and they were number 5. There was a big 5 and they were number 6. There was a big 6 and they were number 7.

Now you could argue there's the begining of a big 7 and they've been pushed down to number 8.

Everton are the big firework that always fails to ignite properly. 

43 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

What have we done to Everton? 

Snuck in and taken their god-given right to be the next mid-table club to crack the top 6 I guess?

Or maybe they just didn't like Andy King's knee slide on title day. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Interesting that Derby's general dislikeability has permeated so far.

Don't know what we've done to upset Posh so much though. 

I remember when we played them at home in league one and we won 4-0. Lewis their keeper had an absolute mare of a game in the rain. 

Other than that I have no idea 😄

Just now, Bob Farley said:

I remember when we played them at home in league one and we won 4-0. Lewis their keeper had an absolute mare of a game in the rain. 

Other than that I have no idea 😄

Guess it's geographic - even though it's about 50 miles away - but, yeah, don't really see any other reason. Remember a couple of bust-ups at their place,  but we're not that often in the same division, so...

56 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

Guess it's geographic - even though it's about 50 miles away - but, yeah, don't really see any other reason. Remember a couple of bust-ups at their place,  but we're not that often in the same division, so...

I don't really know why it kicked off,but the Derby & Leicester fans were renouned..in that aggro-70s period Both of the away fans...caused alot of street rumbles more than others,and when they actually we met each other,the Police knew there were major clashes ahead & many police officers were in for a long weekend/night

I believe for the so called modern era of the 70s,City & Derby caused since along time Horses to be used to disperse the Hooligan fans...once Leicester & Derby fans got together,after seperate games and ran off both travelling Manutd then L'pool fans...Derby was probably the Millwall of the Midlands,at the time,and So city aggro-fraternity,declared their intentions & aspirations...

4 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Interesting that Derby's general dislikeability has permeated so far.

Don't know what we've done to upset Posh so much though. 

I always thought Peterborough’s dislike of us came from the League 1 season.

This survey mostly gets shared in online local papers and it seems to be on the Leeds one which explains Derby in the top 5, because to the average fan I doubt they’re anywhere near the most disliked.

The more they protest ...

Darby.JPG.3e45a5f8a408c1cceb24394f0d422fb4.JPG  Lester?  It’s me, Darby.

??! … ermm …  oh hi, what’s up?   Les.JPG.1b9e6260d8080bf41387175f918b1998.JPG

Darby.JPG.3e45a5f8a408c1cceb24394f0d422fb4.JPG  What do you think is up, you heartless bastard ?!

The sun?  Lovely day innit.  Les.JPG.1b9e6260d8080bf41387175f918b1998.JPG

Darby.JPG.3e45a5f8a408c1cceb24394f0d422fb4.JPG  Do you know what you’ve done to me?!

… hey, nice that you’re still thinking of me and all …  Les.JPG.1b9e6260d8080bf41387175f918b1998.JPG

Darby.JPG.3e45a5f8a408c1cceb24394f0d422fb4.JPG  Thinking of you?!!  I hate you, hate you, hate you!

What was your name again?  Les.JPG.1b9e6260d8080bf41387175f918b1998.JPG

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, blaaklint said:

everyone disliking derby gave me a good giggle

Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 10.25.11.png

Peterborough is surprising. Derby is hilarious. Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and United are hated for the steamroller that success brings. But the last time Derby were even vaguely successful, even in the Championship, was when they babysat a load of Chelsea youngsters.

Tbf we only need 6 of POSH's 12 fans to vote for us to get the 50%. They used to have some intense derbies with Cambridge United back in the early 90's, but as United have fallen away since those days, so has the rivalry. Would be great if United could get back in the same league as POSH because it was a cracking little rivalry at one point.