Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

O'Neill Sweater

5 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Nothing wrong with Fox Lesiure! At least it was made in Leicester.

Now we get some over priced branded template shite made in a slave labour sweatshop In the guangadong province in China. I know which I'd rather!

Hang on…. Much to are shame Leicester is hardly synonymous with wonderful working practices in the rag trade?!

That really was a disgrace…

5 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Hang on…. Much to are shame Leicester is hardly synonymous with wonderful working practices in the rag trade?!

That really was a disgrace…

Probably better than China! They literally get 20p a week over there, at least in Leicester you would get a few quid an hour, I am not condoning it but poor conditions here are markedly better than poor conditions in the far east. 

The sweatshops in the far east are an absolute disgrace, of course everyone keeps buying the stuff so it will never change. Its modern day slavery producing clothing and electronics for our throw away society! 

God knows why we need to have 3 new strips every single year!

21 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Probably better than China! They literally get 20p a week over there, at least in Leicester you would get a few quid an hour, I am not condoning it but poor conditions here are markedly better than poor conditions in the far east. 

To be clear I wasn’t making comparisons…. 

we have a minimum wage in the UK… anything short of that is not ok and not excused because other countries pay less in worse conditions…. In fact it’s illegal for good reason

On 16/10/2020 at 20:46, Saxondale said:

I'm guessing the Puel gilet won't sell as well as this one.

I've got one. It's... quality.

4 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

Easy to take the p!ss out of Puel of course, but in his defence, it’s worth recalling that he signed three-quarters of our first-choice back-line (Ricardo, Evans and Soyuncu), and two of our first-choice midfielders (Maddison and Tielemanns - the latter on loan). He also brought  through Choudhury, Barnes and Chilwell. Boring tactics and definitely relegation threatening, but not a bad record of signings.

4 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I’ve got no problem with the guy, I think our fan base was and is overly harsh about him.

If anything, I think a lot of fans went too easy on him for too long.

Plenty didn't want to believe the stories of the absolute destruction he was causing in the club, with players, backroom members and general club staff.

When you've got the most mild-mannered bloke in Andy King going properly two-footed in that Times article it's worth taking a listen.

Of course we're going over old ground and I will always be a vocal critic but within the inner sanctums it really was a toxic environment which he created.

Any good things he did, sadly, were vastly outweighed by so much bad.

Anyway, back on topic, MON ... now there was a bloke who'd get players to run through brick walls for him.

We never thought things would get better than those 4 top 10 finishes and 2 League Cup wins!!

• Like 3