Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2021 Mobile

A thread for the mobile game specifically. I've been playing each year since launch and very much at the level I started and enjoyed playing CM many years ago. Worthwhile if you don't have the time to devote to the full game!

New features announced in link below

https://community.sigames.com/topic/536185-football-manager-2021-mobile-headline-features/

Football Manager 2021 Mobile will land on the iOS and Android stores on November 24th.

To get you fully prepared for another successful season ahead, here are this year’s squad additions.

YOUR WORLD JUST GOT BIGGER 

There are three brand-new nations for you to test your managerial prowess as we welcome Argentina, Mexico and Canada to the Football Manager Mobile series.

League Select

This means there are new divisions to dominate and a fresh pool of players to scout – unearth the gems hiding in those parts of the world. 

Canadian Premier League

TOTALLY REVAMPED TACTICS 

Tactics in FM21 Mobile have been finely tuned so you can get the very best out of your squad. Managers now have more tools to play with including a host of renewed tactical templates as well as brand-new player roles. Simply select a tactical style from pre-sets so you can Gegenpress, Tiki-Taka or Route One your way to glory. 

Tactical Template

Within that tactics, you can now deploy Roaming Playmakers and Inverted Wingers in your team to give you new ways to piece together your tactical masterplan. 

New Roles

This revamp also considers set-pieces, which have been re-defined for the FM21 season. Not only can you assign a list of set-piece takers, but you can now dictate player instructions for both defending and attacking dead-ball scenarios. Get your centre-backs and target men in prime positions to meet the ball in dangerous areas at both ends of the pitch or organise intricate short-corner routines to surprise your opponents. 

Set Pieces

BRAND NEW PLAYER DYNAMICS 

Squad hierarchy and player social groups give you, the manager, the full picture of your team. Understanding squad dynamics is crucial when controlling player morale and building success as a squad. Learn how your players operate and communicate together to create an atmosphere everyone can develop in. 

Squad Hierarchy

This new feature is bolstered by the addition of Club Captains. Now you can assign a captain and vice-captain when you walk into the training ground doors on day one. In FM21 Mobile, like in other iterations of FM, the captain’s role is crucial in maintaining a relationship between you and your players. Get the skipper on your side and the dressing room will be a happier place but upset your captain and your team's morale may suffer. You cannot afford to get things wrong with the team's leader.

Captain Dialogue

NEW AND IMPROVED INTERACTION 

You now have far more interaction options, including both conversation topics and answers. You’ll be able to speak to players and the media on a whole host of different subjects, giving you the detail you need to control every moment and make decisions in your club’s best interest. 

Player Reaction Training

On the other end of these conversations, most commonly, will be players as FM21 has revamped their role in interactions. Players now give far more feedback to the events they experience and will be more vocal – as they are in real life – in reaction to things they admire or are unhappy about. 

FAR MORE DETAIL 

We’ve added new levels of depth across the entire game world.  

FEEDER CLUBS 

Existing affiliate links between elite clubs and feeder clubs now allow those managers to send and receive young players on loan to help aid their development while winning valuable points for the feeder team. FM21 Mobile also allows you to create new affiliate links with feeder clubs so you can build your network in order to secure valuable deals. 

Affiliate Links

ENHANCED NEWS AND MEDIA 

News items and media articles are now much more reactive and responsive to you and your club’s movements. You’ll have the ability to comment on what you see too which can come in handy when you have to defend your player’s poor performances and publicly back your squad. FM21 Mobile blurs the lines slightly between the match action and the media reaction.

CUSTOMISE PRE-SEASON 

FM21 Mobile gives you the ability to arrange your own friendlies. This new level of customisation allows you to test your squad against the very best and work on pre-season sharpness. 

Friendlies

And that’s it, another exciting season of FM21 Mobile awaits with new features that bring you ever closer to the football world you’re creating. 

FM21 Mobile launches on November 24th but you can pre-order now on the Apple App Store or pre-register on the Google Play store to ensure you’re on board for another year. 

Pre Register on Google Play

Pre Order on the App Store

• 5 weeks later...

I bought this and it’s good they fixed a few of the small

issues from previous games, but it’s still a bit easy. I’m up to 2025 and have just done an invincible league season and won the champions league. Leicester legend Joao Felix has just won world player of the year after a 44 goal campaign. I’m not really doing anything apart from signing the best players I can get and using the logical tactics. 

Also they must think Top is going to go on a mad one over the next few years because after a couple of seasons your wage budget rockets. My average fist team wage is over 150k a week and I’ve only used about 4/7ths of the total budget. 

On 17/12/2020 at 15:44, Gunnlaugson's Rizlas said:

issues from previous games, but it’s still a bit easy. I’m up to 2025 and have just done an invincible league season and won the champions league. Leicester legend Joao Felix has just won world player of the year after a 44 goal campaign. I’m not really doing anything apart from signing the best players I can get and using the logical tactics. 

Also they must think Top is going to go on a mad one over the next few years because after a couple of seasons your wage budget rockets. My average fist team wage is over 150k a week and I’ve only used about 4/7ths of the total budget. 

Sounds like my game, fully agree! I also have a 54000 seater stadium... 

On 17/12/2020 at 15:44, Gunnlaugson's Rizlas said:

This is why I can’t get on with this version of FM. I understand it can’t be as in-depth as the full game but the switch version is easy to the point it’s boring 

• 1 month later...

Third season in. 

4th in prem first season, with Vardy as top scorer. Won carabao cup and reserves won the papa john cup.

1st in prem second season, apparently no players in the team of the year. Vardy wanted to retrain as a DM (?) Out in quarters in champs league to Chelsea. And lost FA Cup on pens to Man U. 

Half way through third season. Won community shield against Man U on Pens (REVENGE). Vardy has no played since DM. Got knocked out of the Carabao cup early on by Derby, wtf, and then also saw 9 games in they are 3rd in Prem.

Best players so far, Tielmans and Praet. 

How is everyone else doing so far?

Just finished my first season with City on FMM21. Decide to give myself a bit of a challenge and NOT sign any players and only use players we already had. 

I did sell some squad players I knew I wouldnt use like Morgan, Amartey, Mendy, Slimani, Albrighton, Fuchs etc and replaced them with players out on loan like KDH, Sowah, Benkovic and Hirst. 

Got off to a bumpy start and struggled to find a system but once I settled on 451 and tweaked some player roles, I went on a nice run. 

Won the PL. (By 1 point)

Runner up in Carabao cup.

Runner up in Europa league.

Manager of the year, No players in team of the year, No top goalscorer and weirdly like someone mentioned above Vardy wanted to play DM. 

Enjoyed it but it did start to grow old. I'm absolutely buzzing to actually go sign some players with the nice little budget I've saved and get shot of the likes of Perez and Gray.  (I've decided my next challenge will be to only add homegrown players to the squad)

• 3 weeks later...

Left Leicester for Bayern to change things up, and found the finances in disarray. They have been giving mad, 200k a week contracts to completely mediocre players. The two back up keepers are on a combined 440k a week. A 35 year old David Alaba had recently been give a new 2 year deal at 215k and I can’t even try to sell him because he’s retiring at the end of it. Shame it doesn’t keep track of last manager so I can find out what loon was behind this strategy.

Going to take a couple of seasons to sort things out. Miss Leicester already. 

EE34A158-0FE7-4BA9-8733-8BF8881A241D.png

1 hour ago, Gunnlaugson's Rizlas said:

Left Leicester for Bayern to change things up, and found the finances in disarray. They have been giving mad, 200k a week contracts to completely mediocre players. The two back up keepers are on a combined 440k a week. A 35 year old David Alaba had recently been give a new 2 year deal at 215k and I can’t even try to sell him because he’s retiring at the end of it. Shame it doesn’t keep track of last manager so I can find out what loon was behind this strategy.

Going to take a couple of seasons to sort things out. Miss Leicester already. 

EE34A158-0FE7-4BA9-8733-8BF8881A241D.png

With the amount there on £245k I reckon they were a bit careless with the 'match best earner' clauses.

• 6 months later...
On 17/08/2021 at 18:18, MPH said:

Yes same on ios

so I’m getting recommendations to send people to our affiliate OHL, but how do u do that?

Go to the player and select Actions, Offer to Clubs, Offer type drop down and select the affiliate