Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fatsmiggy

missing confirmatory Cup Final ticket purchase email

Anyone else failed to receive the confirmatory email regarding their Cup Final ticket purchase? My son has the confirmation on his account page the LCFC website but no email. The email gives links to the consent form and the COVID testing sites and he's managed to sort those two out using my email links.

But the concern is that the email sending him his "print at home" ticket will similarly disappear into the ether.

He's double checked his junk mail and his old email address. I've tried phoning the club this morning but their switchboard is jammed. Next job for me is to drive down to the KPS and queue all morning.

Any ideas folks?

11 minutes ago, fatsmiggy said:

Anyone else failed to receive the confirmatory email regarding their Cup Final ticket purchase? My son has the confirmation on his account page the LCFC website but no email. The email gives links to the consent form and the COVID testing sites and he's managed to sort those two out using my email links.

But the concern is that the email sending him his "print at home" ticket will similarly disappear into the ether.

He's double checked his junk mail and his old email address. I've tried phoning the club this morning but their switchboard is jammed. Next job for me is to drive down to the KPS and queue all morning.

Any ideas folks?

I had a email confirming my ticket but e mail did say tickets will be sent few days after once consent form has been filled in 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, happy85 said:

I had a email confirming my ticket but e mail did say tickets will be sent few days after once consent form has been filled in 

I've had this, but how do we know if the consent has been received/ or filled in correctly. There's no receipt to say the form has been received and we only find that out when we don't receive a ticket.

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

I've had this, but how do we know if the consent has been received/ or filled in correctly. There's no receipt to say the form has been received and we only find that out when we don't receive a ticket.

yea there no email stating we had the consent form - we just have to wait really 

ticket will be issued to Chelsea fans on Thursday so guessing same for us 

I got mine through Brent Council, don't know if it's the same with tickets purchased through the club.

But I got an original email 'inviting' me to the event and asking me to fill out the consent form. Like above, I didn't get any receipt after that, but the PCR tests arrived this morning to the address I supplied in the form. 

We were told the tickets will be released later this week.

4 hours ago, fatsmiggy said:

Any ideas folks?

we had the same issue; 

we emailed the ticket office and they sent an email with a link to the consent form to fill out for all ticket holders; which we sent back yesterday.

we were told they would on tuesday they would link all consents with ticket holders and send out email tomorrow or wednesday to print out at home coaches and match tickets.

i hope this helps.

4 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

Important point.

For some mail clients, you need to check the webmail junk folder ... and not just your mail client junk folder.

You'll hopefully explain that one to me.  I'm old and daft. My son uses an ordinary web-based Outlook email account.

4 hours ago, jogsuk said:

we had the same issue; 

we emailed the ticket office and they sent an email with a link to the consent form to fill out for all ticket holders; which we sent back yesterday.

we were told they would on tuesday they would link all consents with ticket holders and send out email tomorrow or wednesday to print out at home coaches and match tickets.

i hope this helps.

Thanks.  My son has also managed to submit a consent form and book a lateral flow test using links from the email I received.  I've been down to the KPS this morning, and was told they aren't dealing with any queries in store - you need to phone the dedicated ticket number - not much help though as the number has been so busy you can't even join the queue.

43 minutes ago, fatsmiggy said:

You'll hopefully explain that one to me.  I'm old and daft. My son uses an ordinary web-based Outlook email account.

If you only access your Emails via the web interface https://login.live.com then it shouldn't be an issue.

(in this case you are effectively going directly into your outlook Email server account).

But you can also access your Emails using a (front-end) Email client tool, such as Thunderbird.

Here, your Emails are copied from the outlook server onto your machine, before you read them. 

You don't directly access your web server account as such - the Email client is acting as a proxy, and copying the data to your PC.

Depending on the Outlook settings you have, junk Emails may not necessarily be copied over to your Email client ... and in these instances you may need to use the web server link above to actually see your junk Emails.

Hopefully, that makes a bit more sense.

15 hours ago, fatsmiggy said:

Thanks.  My son has also managed to submit a consent form and book a lateral flow test using links from the email I received.  I've been down to the KPS this morning, and was told they aren't dealing with any queries in store - you need to phone the dedicated ticket number - not much help though as the number has been so busy you can't even join the queue.

I emailed ythe club yesterday and within 15 minutes they'd replied:

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we have received your consent forms.

Your tickets will be emailed to you no later than Thursday at 5pm if for any reason you don’t receive them please email [email protected]

Kind regards

Anna

Hi folks.  Thanks for all your help.  Happy ending.  Despite him having successfully changed his email account a few years ago, notifying the club, and seeing it correctly displayed on his profile, it seems there is a separate ticketing database and someone missed out the "dot" when they altered it, so it read "outlookcom".  He had no way of knowing they had made this mistake, particularly as the database they use for their mailshots correctly showed his new email address so he was getting all that stuff.  He insists he's now ticked the boxes, submitted his ERP form with the ticky box(es) ticked, and booked his lateral flow test for Friday morning.  He's also on the bus.   

I'd just managed to get onto the phone queue this afternoon and had been hanging for 35 minutes when a lady actually answered.  She didn't want to discuss any details with me as he's over 18, but she said it had already been sorted via an email query.  (The email I told him to send several days ago but which he only sent last night) .  My lad actually messaged to say it was sorted but I didn't see it as I was hanging on the phone in the queue.

Bloomin' kids, eh?

Edited by fatsmiggy
factual correction

11 minutes ago, Claridge said:

With many years experience of the lcfc ticket office, I will be amazed if it’s not clucked up

Same, but I'm passing on the message that was put on their Twitter page to try to stop the same question being asked a lot.