Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Bundesliga 2021/22

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Couple of shocks in the DFB Pokal.

Frankfurt lose at 3.Liga side Mannheim

Newly-promoted Greuther Furth losing to Babelsburg on penalties, the equivalent of a non-league side 

Made worst that Mannheim is a local Derby. 

Fair play Babelsburg, politically left club who are often involved with a lot of riots versus the right wing Berliner clubs 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Shame they are leaving their ground it looked one of the most picturesque, and the away end was legendary. 

Apparently you see fcuk all from that away end. Does remind me a bit of Mainz moving away 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Great to see fans back. One the the best things about German football in the fan culture shame however it is so watered down at the moment now with many ultras and atmosphere groups choosing to not attend right now.

Why is this mate?

13 minutes ago, Soup said:

Why is this mate?

Covid related. Not going in as feel it should be all in or not at all in regards to stadium numbers and ticket ballots etc. Plus alongside this a drive for personalised tickets and passports of sorts is something many groups don’t want for obvious reasons.

8 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Covid related. Not going in as feel it should be all in or not at all in regards to stadium numbers and ticket ballots etc. Plus alongside this a drive for personalised tickets and passports of sorts is something many groups don’t want for obvious reasons.

I thought it might be along them lines. Fair play to them

Edited by Soup

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Will find out on the weekend for certain but i’m told Bochum won’t have any active support there.

A real shame for everybody that have waited so long to be back in the top division.  I get it though

Not sure why i've only just become aware of this, but the fact Arsenal sold Donyell Malen as a youngster (after buying him from Ajax) might be the most Arsenal thing ever lol 

Edited by AjcW