Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket Relocation Period Opens 21/06/21

2 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

Knew I should have gone to ground to do it, I think those that have are being dealt with by those who would normally answer the fricking phone

They don't have the ticket office at the ground for face to face interaction currently. You can only do this through the phone :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

Knew I should have gone to ground to do it, I think those that have are being dealt with by those who would normally answer the fricking phone

The website says it can only be done on the phone this year 

4 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Just rang main reception, she said full staff in and the lines can hold 20 people. Sounds like BS

So some lucky person got straight through, probably having a long leisurely chat, debating the pros and cons of the various seating options available!

1 minute ago, ian__marshall said:

I genuinely think the club have a greater chance of winning the Champions League in the next 5 years than I do of getting through to the ticket office this morning. 

That’ll be the reason the final digits in the phone number are 5000-1!

Just now, gd4foxes said:

i rang at 9 and waited in the queue for 38mins. Just got off the phone - sooooooo long

At least you got in the queue.  I’ve been ringing non stop for 44 minutes and can’t even get in the queue !

Just now, Filbert1962 said:

So did you get through and make a change?

Yes I always ring just before 9 then don't press option 1 until the time changes to exactly 9 - still said I was still 4th in the queue...

Managed to change seats - still in same block just closer down and on aisle seats now cos my dads getting older.

Don't suppose anyone has a picture of G2 seats worried I've made a huge mistake and been charged £10 for the pleasure