Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket Relocation Period Opens 21/06/21

The Season Ticket relocation period opens tomorrow morning at 9am!

If you wish to relocate your Season Ticket for the 2021/22 campaign, you can now do so from 9am tomorrow.  The only way to relocate your seat will be by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1).

The cost to relocate is £5 per Season Ticket. If you are relocating to another area you will have to pay the upgrade in price.

King%20Power%20Standard%20New%20650.jpg

Please note that the Club requires written confirmation from each Season Ticket Holder aged 18 or over that they wish to relocate, prior to their Season Ticket being moved by anyone but themselves. To do so, please send the below details to [email protected] 

Your Details
- Supporter Number:
- Full Name:
- Full Postal Address:
- DOB:
- Contact Telephone Number:
- Email Address:

Details of the person performing the relocation on your behalf
Full Name:
Supporter Number:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frost said:

Wonder how many haven't renewed? Looking to move from The Kop to around J but I guess it's unlikely.

I’m hoping to move from J1 so you might be lucky - only only if we can get seats somewhere near.  

55 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I’m hoping to move from J1 so you might be lucky - only only if we can get seats somewhere near.  

Suspicious! Let me know your seat numbers as I'll have to avoid them if my assumption is rightlol

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

I find it laughable they actually charge £5 to relocate. All for the click of a few buttons at their end lol 

Normally it could be justified by the fact a new card needs issuing but this season everyone gets a new card anyway. So it's just a bit of money on the side.

3 minutes ago, Filbert1962 said:

Yep, 'all operators busy and the queuing system is full.....'

There’s a slight pause before the voice says “all operators”, and each time it makes me think I might get in the queue!

I rang at 8.59 and the message said they weren’t open yet, so they’ve obviously done something at 9, if only to change the answering machine message!!  It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they’d forgotten it was relocation day, and haven’t got extra staff in!

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

I rang at 8.59 and the message said they weren’t open yet, so they’ve obviously done something at 9, if only to change the answering machine message!!  It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they’d forgotten it was relocation day, and haven’t got extra staff in!

I would think their system is set up to automatically change the message at 9am, and yes I would not be supprised either. shambles