Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket Relocation Period Opens 21/06/21

1 minute ago, Filbert1962 said:

I'm only doing it 'cos my lad wants us to move to the Kop, and he's still in bed!!

My son wants to move too.  He’s up but has just shut his bedroom door because he doesn’t want to hear the annoying repetitive speaker phone !

3 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Giving up. 1 hour on the phone and 125 calls and still no joy. Have work to do so not going to waste anymore time with this nonsense. 

Same, total shambles. How does the ticket office manager keep his job is beyond me and it is not just today.

There cant be that many people wanting to relocate surely? I want to check if there's anything closer to the old man but I'm not bothered enough to call 50 times and hang on the phone for 45 mins. As someone said why can't some of the process be done through the website?

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Just rang main reception, she said full staff in and the lines can hold 20 people. Sounds like BS

A premier league football club, with ambitions to extend the capacity of their ground, has a phone system that can only hold 20 people in a queue. My doctors can handle more traffic than that.

The t/o really is a bloomin shambles

2 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

not sure i can be arsed to move now,

if there are 20 operators and say each call lasts 10 minutes and they started at 9 then that would equate to 520 transactions over the last 4 hours 20 minutes. do that many people really want to move?

Not unlikely given that's 3% of STH's (assuming 22k). Just doubt whether they all tried to ring at the same time. 

But then again our ticket office is pretty shite at doing this sort of thing so anymore than 6 at a time probably causes shit to pop. 

2 minutes ago, Frost said:

I've given up. Will make an official complaint at some point.

I'd do it whilst you're still annoyed, otherwise you'll either not bother or be too nice about it

Plenty of comments about how hopeless the running of the ticket office is.

If everyone contacted the club with a complaint then they might look into it, but I have the feeling the majority will just have a moan & post a word or two on here & do sweet fa about it.

You are right, the ticket office (or at least the way in which it is run) is a shambles & will remain so until they receive multiple complaints.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Not unlikely given that's 3% of STH's (assuming 22k). Just doubt whether they all tried to ring at the same time. 

But then again our ticket office is pretty shite at doing this sort of thing so anymore than 6 at a time probably causes shit to pop. 

I'd do it whilst you're still annoyed, otherwise you'll either not bother or be too nice about it

But most if not all would be moving multiple seats for friends and family. I am moving 3 if I get through that is.

56 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Makes you wonder how difficult it would be to just make it online. Look at the stadium map and select the available seats you want to move to. Surely it cant be that difficult?! 

I know - makes no sense.  That’s how I used to buy tickets when I was a member rather than STH.  It worked well.