Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket Relocation Period Opens 21/06/21

I too took one hour 40 to get through, daft enough to try at lunchtime, much quicker at 3.00 pm….it certainly wasn’t great, but if you employ 100 people to handle calls, how often does this volume of calls happen….Season Tickets, pretty much everything else can be done online….it’s a case of being unable to employ temps who understand the ground, have the knowledge, and only come in very sporadically…..it’s not going to happen, also spare a thought for the continual call handling, not stop, moaning old gits (me) and the staff taking those calls…it is never going to work smoothly….but it is only once a season

After I don’t know how many calls yesterday I’ve just got mine sorted. Was put in a queue at No 26 and spoke to a real human being about 35 mins later. 

A word of warning for those moving other people’s tickets: I was moving my brothers ticket too as we sit together. He should’ve emailed the ticket office to say he gave his consent (but didn’t).  Thankfully I phoned him on the other line at the same time and he gave the ok that way instead. If he’d not have picked up It’d have all been in vain. 😬

28 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

My mate is a member & hopeful of getting 2 season tickets for next season.

If he's sucessful, I would like to go & sit near him. Does anyone know if I will still be able to relocate then, as I'm not sure when the members ballot is being held

It's been noted as starting tomorrow, but there has been no further information provided since the original season ticket article weeks back. 

Usually there's a points threshold to reach before you can apply to the ballot for a ST but there's been no info, unless it comes out this afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

My mate is a member & hopeful of getting 2 season tickets for next season.

If he's sucessful, I would like to go & sit near him. Does anyone know if I will still be able to relocate then, as I'm not sure when the members ballot is being held

The lady at the ticket office said to me earlier when I’d just changed seats: “I hope you like your new seats, but if you don’t you’ll be able to move again at any point during the season”

1 hour ago, Ealing Fox said:

The lady at the ticket office said to me earlier when I’d just changed seats: “I hope you like your new seats, but if you don’t you’ll be able to move again at any point during the season”

Yes, my understanding too. Any of the unoccupied 8,000 odd seats can be moved to during the season.

4 minutes ago, happy85 said:

How many season tickets up for grab for members ?

I was wondering the same! I am going to give the ballot a go again. Points wise I am in the first priority group normally for buying tickets, so fingers crossed I have a chance!

12 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I was wondering the same! I am going to give the ballot a go again. Points wise I am in the first priority group normally for buying tickets, so fingers crossed I have a chance!

How many home points are you on?

4 minutes ago, Fox96 said:

Hoping that will be enough for you too, I’m on 57 according to when I checked this morning so I’d like to think I have some chance!

It's really hard to know which way it will go. Have people come out of the past year not feeling like they have missed the football that much, or has it made them more determined than ever to go. I imagine a lot of people will want to get something for that £70 they already committed last season. 

21 hours ago, Ealing Fox said:

After I don’t know how many calls yesterday I’ve just got mine sorted. Was put in a queue at No 26 and spoke to a real human being about 35 mins later. 

A word of warning for those moving other people’s tickets: I was moving my brothers ticket too as we sit together. He should’ve emailed the ticket office to say he gave his consent (but didn’t).  Thankfully I phoned him on the other line at the same time and he gave the ok that way instead. If he’d not have picked up It’d have all been in vain. 😬

Did you just put on a silly voice really?  Pretending to be him 

Could anyone tell me what Fosse Club Premium is like? A ST there now costs north of £1k. Am I right in thinking this is not hospitality though? - as cheapest hospitality with meals costs more than £2k per season. Just wondering what you get for the former? 

8 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

Could anyone tell me what Fosse Club Premium is like? A ST there now costs north of £1k. Am I right in thinking this is not hospitality though? - as cheapest hospitality with meals costs more than £2k per season. Just wondering what you get for the former? 

Isn't it just a comfy West Stand seat?

On 25/06/2021 at 10:06, SydenhamFox said:

I’d like to think it was more than that. Is there access to a special area too? Can anyone confirm?

I enquired for the 19/20 season about hospitality and I was sent a pdf with basic info but never took them up on it so can’t help from a personal experience 

https://leicesterfc-static-files.s3.amazonaws.com/leicesterfc/document/2019/07/04/63a46bb7-2f44-46ed-a72f-ee64dc403cb9/Hospitality-Brochure-Final.pdf

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

I enquired for the 19/20 season about hospitality and I was sent a pdf with basic info but never took them up on it so can’t help from a personal experience 

https://leicesterfc-static-files.s3.amazonaws.com/leicesterfc/document/2019/07/04/63a46bb7-2f44-46ed-a72f-ee64dc403cb9/Hospitality-Brochure-Final.pdf

Thank you. I’d somehow gotten confused. I thought you could get access to those seats as STH without going hospitality. Perhaps because there was a price for STH renewals of £1050 for that area coloured black.