Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Keane in shock exit from Man Utd

Have you ever heard the expression..."if you see a bandwagon...you've missed it!"?

or is this another of your learning difficulties, no offence meant?

Thats is deeply offensive :D

Sorry forgot about this area of the forum :blush:

It's not as if I missed it by much all of 8 mins :o

I wonder where he'll end up? Celtic no doubt, would that mean Lennon is up for grabs? Swansong season back in The Midlands Neil?

There's a nice club just up the road for him!

Wigan

Lennon please stay where you are i certainly don't want to see you at Leicester again,

although are midfield could certainly do with a player like the old Lennon

I am shocked by this i thought he would stay untill the end of the season

I think he will play for another couple of years before going into management probably go to celtic

I think it would be a bit early to go straight into managing at international level but you never know

I am shocked by this i thought he would stay untill the end of the season

I think he will play for another couple of years before going into management probably go to celtic

I think it would be a bit early to go straight into managing at international level but you never know

Mark Hughes?

Yeh but Hughes was older ... not saying he wouldnt be good enough or that he wont straight away but

he has still got a few years left in him yet

Passionate and capable player in his time and much touted as a potential manager, but I'm not sure.

I wonder how many guys are going to want to play for him for a start.

Everything he said in his so-destructive recent interview - and in other outbursts - may have been justified and may have been true.

But making such comments in public was a disgrace. The way he abandoned Mick McCarthy and his international team-mates was also a disgrace.

I wonder how he will react should one of his players give him a verbal lashing in public. Will he whack em or will he be simply be hypocritical and leave them out of the side for disloyalty and for undermining team spirit?.

People have compared him with Stuart Pearce and I'd agree that you'd struggle to find two more aggressive, more committed or more successful footballers.

But Pearce has qualities Keane will never have - like tact, dignity and diplomacy. Can't imagine Pearce would be quietly indifferent to a poor performance (from team or individual) but I imagine all his exocets would be launched behind closed doors - and in specific directions.

Keane in destruction mode has to take out everything - including his own credibility.

Is there a board of directors daft enough to let him have a key to the "missiles" in their club?

If so, they'd best be aware that when Keane pushes the button, they could as easily be in the firing line as any of the players.

He's like phospherous - leave him in the open air and he'll snap, crackle and pop in all directions leaving scorch marks everywhere.

Pearce might be explosive but at least his is a controlled explosion.

Yeh your right Thracian

I know if i was a footballer i wouldnt want to play under a manager who would say things like he did about his team mates

As has been said before a very good player in his day, I even remember his debut for Forest :blush: but arrogance took over and now thinks hes untouchable. He'll be off to Celtic no worries and im sure Strachan will snap his hand off the way they are at the minute.

Archived