Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Man United (H) - 16th October

Leicester City vs Manchester United

16 Oct 2021

Sat 15:00
Category A Fixture 

Fox Members 50+ points | Monday 6 September 
Fox Members 35+ points | Wednesday 8 September 
Fox Members 15+ points | Friday 10 September
All Fox Members | Tuesday 14 September
Season Ticket Holder Guest | Thursday 16 September

I realise this is a cat in hells chance, but I am back in the UK for the first time in 5 years this October and this is the only home game during that time.  I just wanted to put it out their in the off chance but I would love to be able to get a ticket for this game (2 even better so I can take my Dad).  If anyone is unable to use theirs I would be so grateful.  I haven't been to a game since 2016, used go regularly when I lived back in the UK, but obviously no priority points anymore!!

Have a friend who is a member with only 8 points asking what sort of availability is left. Can anyone confirm? I’ve told him I can’t see it making it to all members.

1 hour ago, shanetko said:

Have a friend who is a member with only 8 points asking what sort of availability is left. Can anyone confirm? I’ve told him I can’t see it making it to all members.

Circa 1,700 tickets left it looks like, personally think some seat groups might make it to 15+ but can’t see it going beyond that if he is looking for seats together. If only looking for a single seat I reckon he’ll be ok.

On 04/09/2021 at 22:26, phoneticerror said:

Link for tickets

Very doubtful everybody that wants to go will get tickets

Click on this link to see for yourself! 

4 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Circa 1,700 tickets left it looks like, personally think some seat groups might make it to 15+ but can’t see it going beyond that if he is looking for seats together. If only looking for a single seat I reckon he’ll be ok.

Click on this link to see for yourself! 

Ah ok thanks. Assumed it wouldn’t let me see until it came to STH Guest (which it obv won’t)

31 minutes ago, Hollism said:

High chance it sells out tomorrow then

I think it might make all members for those that are extremely quick.

It's going to be expensive, and the further sales go on, the less 'cheaper' seats are available.

Not everyone can / will pay £50+ for a ticket.

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I think it might make all members for those that are extremely quick.

It's going to be expensive, and the further sales go on, the less 'cheaper' seats are available.

Not everyone can / will pay £50+ for a ticket.

This is true. I think all members will get a chance on Tuesday, but it depends what your expectations are for seat choices.

I’m debating avoiding Tuesday and waiting to see what comes up on the resale platform/club releasing more seats closer to the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

This is true. I think all members will get a chance on Tuesday, but it depends what your expectations are for seat choices.

I’m debating avoiding Tuesday and waiting to see what comes up on the resale platform/club releasing more seats closer to the game.

Yeah, it's not a bad shout, there are bound to be tickets going on resale, it's just about being in the right place at the right time.

Chances are the stragglers seats are good ones, but with the premium price tag.

Sometimes, I feel like the membership points scheme isn't so much about if you will get a ticket or not, its more about how good a ticket you will get.

If your someone that goes alone, I think you will get a ticket to about every game this season.

Edited by adejo92

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Yeah, it's not a bad shout, there are bound to be tickets going on resale, it's just about being in the right place at the right time.

Chances are the stragglers seats are good ones, but with the premium price tag.

Sometimes, I feel like the membership points scheme isn't so much about if you will get a ticket or not, its more about how good a ticket you will get.

If your someone that goes alone, I think you will get a ticket to about every game this season.

I go with my son, but don’t mind going with friends and sitting separately the odd match. A seat in B2 just became available for Man City, and for £50ish that’s a great seat.

My lad is a bit uncomfortable sat next to strangers at the moment (pandemic damage that is getting better each day), so I’m going to struggle to get a pair of seats next to the aisle for this one. Frustrating that the club have reduced the availability in Block P from the Man United match onwards. I could often strike gold there because not many want to sit next to the away block.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

If I bought two tickets (me and my son are members) and gave the tickets to a friend and his son, would they have any problems using the tickets given they will have mine and my sons name on them?

When it comes to proving vaccination status will they look at the name on the ticket and want to see the status of that person rather than the person holding the ticket?

27 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

If I bought two tickets (me and my son are members) and gave the tickets to a friend and his son, would they have any problems using the tickets given they will have mine and my sons name on them?

When it comes to proving vaccination status will they look at the name on the ticket and want to see the status of that person rather than the person holding the ticket?

They will be absolutely fine.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Where do can you find the resale platform for tickets I was wondering? Do more tickets pop up on the Leicester city website.

33 minutes ago, Footy fox said:

Where do can you find the resale platform for tickets I was wondering? Do more tickets pop up on the Leicester city website.

Yes. For Man City a few kept popping up randomly on ticket page. No alert so you just need to check every now and then. Sometimes gets posted on here too.

Not sure if these are for general sale though. Might just be members and ST holders.