Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Man United (H) - 16th October

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Forget Covid checks there should be checks on the gate to see who is going to support City and who is going to see Ronaldo.

Already had two people ask me if there is any way I can get them tickets as their kid wants to see Ronaldo.

Get fcuked.

I know what you mean- there’s more and more casual fans popping up taking away opportunities from genuine people who want to see Leicester play- it frustrates me too much. 

Don’t get me wrong seeing Ronaldo play will be a bonus- but my main/ soul reason of going is to just to see leicester city- i couldn’t care less who is playing in the oppositions team

Edited by Chloe_77
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

I know what you mean- there’s more and more casual fans popping up taking away opportunities from genuine people who want to see Leicester play- it frustrates me too much. 

Don’t get me wrong seeing Ronaldo play will be a bonus- but my main/ soul reason of going is to just to see leicester city- i couldn’t care less who is playing in the oppositions team

My main reason is to hope and pray that Leicester BEAT Ronaldo and I can say I was there on that momentous day 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

We’re going to watch 22 men who pretty much all get paid over 100k a week. One of them is on over £400k a week! That alone tells you the prices have a lot of scope to be reduced 

I know they're overpaid but that's how it is, how much would you charge? £2, you would never get a ticket because everyone would go even if they weren't that bothered.

1 hour ago, Andy11111 said:

I know they're overpaid but that's how it is, how much would you charge? £2, you would never get a ticket because everyone would go even if they weren't that bothered.

I actually think the ticket prices are fair on a stand alone basis. I paid £37 to see Trevor Noah last Friday, £30 for the theatre this Saturday coming. So £20-30 per match for the highest (IMO) level of football in the world is very good.

But this ignores a MASSIVE disclaimer. The players are vastly overpaid. And they regularly exclaim how much the fans mean to them and how much of a difference they make. In that case subsidise us you gobby ****s! If the prices were £2 per ticket you’d still have the priority system in place so any old casual couldn’t just turn up. Anyway, until that point I’ll continue to be a sheep and go to games 😂

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I actually think the ticket prices are fair on a stand alone basis. I paid £37 to see Trevor Noah last Friday, £30 for the theatre this Saturday coming. So £20-30 per match for the highest (IMO) level of football in the world is very good.

But this ignores a MASSIVE disclaimer. The players are vastly overpaid. And they regularly exclaim how much the fans mean to them and how much of a difference they make. In that case subsidise us you gobby ****s! If the prices were £2 per ticket you’d still have the priority system in place so any old casual couldn’t just turn up. Anyway, until that point I’ll continue to be a sheep and go to games 😂

I'm just glad footys back on tbh 👍 if Man Utd play like they're playing tonight we should get an easy 5-0 win 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Add another 20-30 quid to that.

7 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I think the STH works out to £20-30 per match. Individual match ticket prices start around £30 right? 

https://tickets.lcfc.com/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=custom/documents/html/ticketprices.html

There’s a small number available for £27 (£32 for big games). The vast majority are £38 to £50+

• Like 1