Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Man United (H) - 16th October

On 02/10/2021 at 23:44, Chiltern Fox said:

If the petrol situation doesn't improve in the home counties this coming week, I might have to put my tix for this on the resale platform.  It's a effin joke round here.

I’ll have any if you have to sell 

Hi All,

Have never posted here but wanted to share some info that I hope will help you get to the game next week.

I have been checking the ticket page and noticed yesterday at 11.30 that the "Sold out"  for Man United was changed to "Buy" - and 27 tickets were made available in the North Stand (back of P2).

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/home tickets

In my amazement I selected 3 available seats - and tried to add to basket  - however they had already gone..

Back to the layout - select a different 3 seats - already gone...

and so it went .... until no tickets left.. :-(

My big error  - in my excitement  - was selecting actual seats  - and not "Best Available" - from the seat plan page... (plonker !!)

So kicking myself - I did a couple of practice runs on the Brighton game to find the quickest way of getting tickets in my basket.. - should any more be released ... !?*

so   my plan....

1 - Select "Best Available" when you get to the seat layout page.

2 - On the next page where you select your ages required - for speed - just select how many you need all as adults (you can change ticket age  on the next page)..

- you just need to get to the next page as soon as possible  - with your ticket numbers allocated  - and 20 mins to buy them :-)

- for safety have a practice on the Brighton game to get tickets in your basket as quickly as possible and then delete them....

3 - so  - I went back on the ticket site this morning - 11.15 - and kept refreshing..

11.30 - Sold Out changed to Buy.. !!

Only 3 tickets released in C2 - so crazy clicks per above and I very fortunately managed to buy them !!

I spoke with the ticket office yesterday and they did confirm that normally more are released as they get closer to the game.. 

Clearly if I still needed tickets my strategy would be locked in box !! :-)   - but I do hope it helps someone out !! :-)

11.30 seems to be the time to be checking...

5 days left  - so I'm sure more will come.

Good luck.

Mitch