Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Man United (H) - 16th October

12 hours ago, Harry - LCFC said:

One ticket available in the West Stand.

Face Value - £54 (£53 + £1 booking fee)

I would prefer to meet on Friday in town, either before 9:00 or between 17:00-18:15 so I will prioritise anyone who can make those times.

Otherwise it will need to be in town on matchday, preferably before 13:00.

Still available?

5 hours ago, shanetko said:

Any Jonny come latelys still after a ticket? Got one in G2 £42 (FV). 

Edit - SOLD.

Edited by shanetko

7 hours ago, Lukey Boi said:

Anyone had any experience in the family stand? A friend of my dads (+65) has got an U18 ticket - can he upgrade this or will he need to have an U18 with him?

Can't imagine they're too strict but haven't sat in the family stand for donkeys years

Yes you have to upgrade, ring up they send you a print at home ticket.They are strict!

Hi all - wondering if anyone can help. I share my two season tickets with someone else (they're in his name) and have done for the past 8 years as we can't get to all the games and it makes it affordable. He's gone away but forgot to hand over the tickets beforehand. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do to get in? 

11 minutes ago, bmt said:

Hi all - wondering if anyone can help. I share my two season tickets with someone else (they're in his name) and have done for the past 8 years as we can't get to all the games and it makes it affordable. He's gone away but forgot to hand over the tickets beforehand. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do to get in? 

Wouldn’t have thought so mate. If they were in your name it’d be possible but a long winded faff. He’d need to sort it.