Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Legia Warsaw (A) - Travel Information

Thats brilliant.

Is there a select pub / area where fans will be gathering either Pre or Post match or will you be looking at choosing one?

Heard the designated fan zone (If indeed they do one) has been rubbish in the past. (Gazebo in a field)!!

Would be great if we can get everyone together rather than small clusters.

Said it before and say it again, signposting where Leicester fans are will make any Legia ultras/troublemakers job easier. These fellas have past for for it - Man U fans were attacked back in May when they put up camp somewhere. Equally Celtic fans took a battering too on their visit 

There’s a good sized old town and a street called Nowy Swiat with hundred of bars 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Said it before and say it again, signposting where Leicester fans are will make any Legia ultras/troublemakers job easier. These fellas have past for for it - Man U fans were attacked back in May when they put up camp somewhere. Equally Celtic fans took a battering too on their visit 

There’s a good sized old town and a street called Nowy Swiat with hundred of bars 

Strength in numbers is a counter argument 

• Like 1

It's going to be easier to pick off a group of 20 Leicester fans than it is a group of 400+.

Bigger the group, the more police presence which means less chance of getting attacked.

I'd rather be with a large group of Leicester fans with police presence.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

It's going to be easier to pick off a group of 20 Leicester fans than it is a group of 400+.

Bigger the group, the more police presence which means less chance of getting attacked.

Don’t really want to go toe to toe with a bunch of Warsaw madmen. An advertised, large, congregation of away fans in their city is not going to go down well. Keeping your head down in normal numbers is probably wise 

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Don’t really want to go toe to toe with a bunch of Warsaw madmen. An advertised, large, congregation of away fans in their city is not going to go down well. Keeping your head down in normal numbers is probably wise 

If they want to they'll pick off smaller groups. 

Think we might need to put our big boy pants on and get on with it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

It's a tricky one ain't it because bigger numbers attracts trouble but less of you won't have much protection. 

It would have been great for a decent fan zone, but reckon I'll just be sticking to the old town and hoping that bar gets off lightly lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, adejo92 said:

By all means let it naturally happen but advertising well advance makes it easy. 

The policy for CL games treated me well and my group given it kicked off twice at the supposed ‘fan zones’

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

It's a tricky one ain't it because bigger numbers attracts trouble but less of you won't have much protection. 

It would have been great for a decent fan zone, but reckon I'll just be sticking to the old town and hoping that bar gets off lightly lol

Rangers got kettled in some fan zone in a park.

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

19 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I think I’ve explained the testing process to about four blokes today and none of them were aware. Gonna be a fair few left in Poland 😂

I’ve had it explained to me multiple times, have explained it to others multiple times and I still feel like I’m going to **** it up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve had it explained to me multiple times, have explained it to others multiple times and I still feel like I’m going to **** it up.

I have spent literally days going over it all to make sure I dont **** it up for two old blokes going out there..,I might not see them again. Public health forms in multiple, not even sure they need them... link to them was in Ryanair email..dont want to forget anything but it has done my head in!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

I seemed to have spent the last week filling forms in etc, I will probably remember the forms and forget my passport.

Can you fill your your first passenger locator form already then? i thought it was 48hrs before your flight (Obviously depending on when your flight is)....This whole stuff is confusing me!

29 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Can you fill your your first passenger locator form already then? i thought it was 48hrs before your flight (Obviously depending on when your flight is)....This whole stuff is confusing me!

The Poland one can be done anytime before you leave.
You can only fill your UK locator form in 48 hours before you fly home. 
this is the Poland form.

https://www.gov.pl/web/gov/fill-in-the-passenger-locator-form

Edited by Lestagirl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2