Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton Away Sun 19 Dec 12:00

13 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

So if it's 1800 total lower tier including RV the two upper blocks I guess are around 1200?  Surely the brackets left would sell the majority of that?

Wouldn't put it past the club at all not to take up the option.

I don't think they will unless the lower tier sells out today or tomorrow (which is unlikely). A few RV seats will probably make members and then sell out with the club not selling any more tickets. Even though come the game, we would probably sell 80% of the tickets.

The top tier is just under 1,100 tickets as the full allocation is 2,902.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't think they will unless the lower tier sells out today or tomorrow (which is unlikely). A few RV seats will probably make members and then sell out with the club not selling any more tickets. Even though come the game, we would probably sell 80% of the tickets.

The top tier is just under 1,100 tickets as the full allocation is 2,902.

Good Point actually, the game is 5 weeks away

44 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Is this selling quite well then from others previous experiences? i got a ticket in the ballot as i was unsure if this was going to be a popular fixture or not. From the sounds of it, it’s selling fairly well?

Selling OK but we only have the smaller allocation so far. It's sold better/worse before. Members will be stuck with the poor seats come Monday so being successful in the ballot has allowed you to get a decent seat at least.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Depends how much the club care about the fans, so probably not going with the upper tier.

We would easily sell half of the upper tier but it depends if the club want to risk that.

230 left with about 100 RV tickets left to put on sale. All STH's and members yet to get a chance to buy.

clubs being an absolute joke at the minute with tickets

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ren said:

Wish they'd just pull their finger out and ask for the upper tier. Literally everything the ticket office do is just slow and predictable. 

I don't think they have to ask, there will be a deadline where they have to tell Everton if they want to use it or not. I would imagine they could open it up now if they felt like it.

The ticket office continues to baffle what is otherwise a pretty well run club.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't think they have to ask, there will be a deadline where they have to tell Everton if they want to use it or not. I would imagine they could open it up now if they felt like it.

The ticket office continues to baffle what is otherwise a pretty well run club.

Ah yeah. 

Someone has previously said the same on here the club does so many things well but our ticket office is the same standard as it was in league 1.

• Haha 1

Clearly this isn't sold out, not with another 1100 or so available.

Surely with a month to go before the game it would make sense to take the top tier too. Even just one of the two blocks?

I know of two separate groups of people who want to go and would get tickets if available.

That's seven for starters :o

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Doesn't look like the club are taking the risk of trying to sell the top tier.

We'd sell it just about, which is annoying for everyone who's held off waiting for the Upper Tier tickets. 

And it makes us look proper tinpot.

Edited by ren

26 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Never know why for these sort of fixtures where they are clearly unsure on demand and subsequently what allocation to take they don’t have some sort of process in place for season ticket holders/ members or even a people with ticket history to register interest. 

The problem is that a lot of people buy later on when they make their mind up (e.g. confirm time off work or plans with families/finances, whatever the reason).

It's quite clear, they have sold out the smaller allocation. There is still 1 month to go. Hundreds of tickets would still be sold. But the club don't seem to be too switched on. EVerton haven't put this game on sale yet so there is still time for the club to take the top tier allocation. Will they? probably not.

• Like 3

The club don't seem to have factored in, that when you get down to "restricted view" seats, many people will be waiting for another block to open.

(although it's worth pointing out, that some restricted view seats aren't really too bad ... nothing compared to some of the restricted views we used to get packed in on the terraces, watching the game through thick steel fences).

But I wonder if the club have also taken fright by the fact we've got Liverpool in a League Cup Qtr Final 3 days later ... and that lots of people would rather go there for a good cup tie infront of a possible 5700 away fans ... rather than a Sunday lunchtime League game ?