Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton Away Sun 19 Dec 12:00

I have emailed the club and as long as tickets returned before 06/01/22 you will get a refund 

Thank you for your email and Happy New Year.

Please could you send the tickets back to us to the following address as soon as possible (before Thursday 6 January) in order for us to issue you a refund. Please note we will only be able to issue a refund once we have the tickets returned to us.

Ticket Office
Leicester City Football Club
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL you for your email and Happy New Year.

Please could you send the tickets back to us to the following address as soon as possible (before Thursday 6 January) in order for us to issue you a refund. Please note we will only be able to issue a refund once we have the tickets returned to us.

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL
ankThank you for your email and Happy New Year.

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL
you for your email and Happy New Year.
Thank Thank you for your email and Happy New Year.

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL
you for your email and Happy New Year.

Ticket Officer
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FLThank you for your email and Happy New Year.

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester
LE2 7FL

Edited by Kegworthfox

10 minutes ago, Kegworthfox said:

I have emailed the club and as long as tickets returned before 06/01/22 you will get a refund 

Ticket Office
King Power Stadium
Filbert Way
Leicester

LE2 7FL

Excellent news, thanks mate.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

51 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I went to Liverpool a couple of weeks ago, going to this, I'll end up going to Liverpool again start of February lol 

I decided to do Liverpool the day before. Felt like absolute shite, had to drive both ways in that weather and watch them twats. The pain is endless

Email from club

Ticket Office

King Power Stadium

Filbert Way

Leicester

LE2 7FL

Alternatively, you can drop these off to our Reception in an envelope with a note by the end of play on Thursday too.

Therefore struggling to post now with guarantee they will arrive by Thursday, so will have to try and drive over to refund them

We're still going. Bought tickets for the initial fixture late on as a few got returned and they were to be collected from the ground before the game. I assume this is still the case that they will be ready to pick up at Goodison?

19 hours ago, ren said:

We're still going. Bought tickets for the initial fixture late on as a few got returned and they were to be collected from the ground before the game. I assume this is still the case that they will be ready to pick up at Goodison?

I'd pop the lcfc ticket office a message and ask if they can get it to you before if they've got time to post it now maybe

5 hours ago, blurryface said:

I'd pop the lcfc ticket office a message and ask if they can get it to you before if they've got time to post it now maybe

Yeah they've confirmed this now. Would've had time to post really but doesn't bother me as long as it ain't a massive hassle at Goodison.