Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton Away Sun 19 Dec 12:00

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

What an awful stance by the club.

TBF I had Everton A tickets in Spring 2020 & got the money back.

Also there is the resale site as well now, so options available.

Think we should keep the Away point/s anyway, as a sign of good faith to the fans (desperate to move up a Away Block)!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't going initially but interested in going now. Will buy someone's if they want to sell it.

I do think they should do a refund policy on this. Not everybody is deranged enough as me to see a Tuesday night in January as the opportunity to now actually go. There'll be loads who can't make it.

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Was swerving it as thought not chance of anything possible back to Sheffield. Its possible is it?

When I checked latest was half 10 but that includes an hour Northern journey to Manchester Piccadilly.

If I was to go I reckon potentially look at staying over again. 

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I wasn't going initially but interested in going now. Will buy someone's if they want to sell it.

I do think they should do a refund policy on this. Not everybody is deranged enough as me to see a Tuesday night in January as the opportunity to now actually go. There'll be loads who can't make it.

I have one adult and one child, which you are welcome to buy (even if just one), assuming the club will not give refunds. 

• Thanks 1