Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton Away Sun 19 Dec 12:00

55 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Why did we take a big allocation for the league cup game at Anfield but a reduced allocation for this one?

We didn’t take the largest allocation when we played Everton in the QF, Is Anfield really that more attractive?

We didn't take the largest possible allocation (6000) to Everton two seasons ago, but we did at least sell out 3,000 a week before the game.   They'd been on sale for 4 weeks previously, so you could argue that was just about the right allocation.

tbh, I think most people do think Anfield is more attractive than Goodison.   Under normal circumstances I think we'd shift 6000 for a cup tie at Anfield no problem.   Only thing is, it's 3 days before Christmas ... so that might cut the numbers off a bit.

• Like 1

The only (remote) chance of getting more tickets, is if there is insufficient demand from Everton home fans - when their tickets go on sale next week ... and Everton just say to LCFC you can have extra tickets, but no charge for what you don't sell.

This is unlikely, as their official attendances for the 6 home games this season have all been between 38354 and 39059 ... ie pretty much sell-outs.

12 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Ticket website has changed from "Initial allocation" to "Allocation". So no upper tier taken. The club ticket department fails again

Unreal.

Does top tier become Everton fans?

Edited by Fox92

Sent an email in about this one - absolute joke, we literally have a month to go and I want to go to this one. There's potentially loads more tickets that could be sold, I'll be very surprised if they don't ask for more but if they don't, what are they playing at?

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It really is a travesty that some of this lot will somewhere down the line get to leech off the 'well run club' reputation. It's ineptitude to the point you think it's deliberate.

It's really odd behaviour. Why wouldn't you try and get as many fans to each game as possible? 

The attitude towards the fans this season has been dreadful.

• Like 1